Prologue:Fated ✓

~Bonds~

THIRD PERSON POV

Kiyomizu and Mikoto have been inseparable since the academy, the first day they met they instantly look clicked and stuck together like glue annoying everyone they are best friends so when they both found out they were pregnant they were ecstastic for there kids to become best friends.

Kiyomizu made her way to the Uchiha house hold to visit Mikoto and her son Itachi who had just turn-one today, she carried along a basket of baked good as a gift , her mind wondered if there kids would become good friends.

Kiyomizu hummed a lullaby while rubbing her stomach staring up at the bright blue sky. After being caught in her endless daydream she finally made it to the Uchiha residence.

She knocked on the door, a few moments later Mikoto excitedly opened the door "Mizu! It's great to see you, I've missed you so much!" Kiyomizu giggled and walked into the house "I could say the same, here you go I made some baked goods"

Mikoto closed the door and took the basket from her "Itachi will sure love theses, now go sit down and rest you look like your going to pop any moment!" Mikoto gently pushed her to the living room.

When Kiyomizu entered the living room she was met with Itachi playing with his new toys , she smiled "oh my! is that Itachi? It's been ages since I've seen him, He's gotten so chonky!" She cooqued "say hello to Aunt Kiymizu" Mikoto said to Itachi.

Itachi looked up from his toys and gave a shy wave, Kiyomizu smiled and waved back, a warm feeling entered her heart. She always dreamt of being of mother and she was going to become one any day now.

She also dreamt of Itachi and her son to become best friends like Mikoto and her are. "I know that look, what's up Mizu?" Mikoto put a hand on her shoulder giving her a stern look "I just hope that our children will one day be as close as we are" Kiyomizu said, Mikoto nodded in agreement.

"I have a feeling that they will be inseparable" she said with a smile. Kiyomizu nodded and sat down on the couch Mikoto followed. "So tell me, where the hell is Kakashi?!" She grew a tick mark, Kiyomizu sweat dropped "well he was assigned to a mission last minute"

Mikoto face filled with rage "how typical of Kakashi, always leaving us hanging, he's such a workaholic! Doesn't he see you are about to have a baby any moment now and he's off on a mission!" Kiyomizu chuckled nervously, knowing all too well how frustrating it could be when Kakashi was always busy and maked excuses.

As they continued chatting away Mikoto asked "have Kakashi and you decided on the name yet?" kiyomizu eyes sparkled just thinking about it "no not yet! But I cannot wait to name him" Mikoto nods.

"I'm just so excited to meet him, Kakashi and I have been wanting to be parents for awhile now and I think this baby will change him for the better" Mikoto giggled

Out of nowhere Itachi crawled over to Kiyomizu and hugged her leg, she looked down and smiled "Awh thank you Itachi" Mikoto laughed, Itachi stood up and hugged Kiyomizu stomach, suddenly Kiyomizu feels a kick, she grimaces at the feeling "are you okay?" Mikoto eyes widen "I'm okay, he's just getting rowdy"

"Looks like the baby is excited about meeting Itachi soon" Mikoto joked, Kiyomizu giggled.

~

Time passed they continued to chat and Itachi continued to play with his toys until something caught his attention outside the window, he quickly crawled over to the window pressing his face against the glass.