Let The Training Begin! ✓

Picture above is Haruto!!

I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THE ART IN THIS CHAPTER!!!

~Bonds~

SELENE

It's been 2 weeks since I got transported to this weird world, I was still not well unjusted.  But things were definitely better, the nightmares I seemed to have after being in a orphanage stopped.

but everything was weird and didn't make sense to me.

first the whole ninja thing was weird. I've only read about it In books I've read. Second, was the whole Charka thing. I still can't understand how charka makes you have these weird powers or how you control it.

Haruto said my charka would probably release by its self and that he didn't want to force it because the pain would be awful but he still wanted to research more into it before being sure.

Besides that, Today was the first day of training and let me tell you,  I AM NOT READY!!! Haruto decided to wake me up at 4am and let me tell you I'm not a morning person!

"GET YOUR ASS UP WE HAVE TRAINING!!!" Haruto yelled from the hallway.

"5 more minutes"

"we have training if you don't get up I'm make the training harder!"

"IM UP!!" I quickly got up groaning because my whole body was sore since I wasn't fully healed, ignoring it I stretched and yawned. I grabbed my clothes and then walked to the bathroom that was connected to my room.

I picked up the torch off the wall of the bathroom and lit it. now that I was able to see,I slowly walked over to the mirror and stood in front of the sink staring at my reflection.

I gripped the ceramic sink as I took in my appearance, my dirty blonde hair now had chunky highlights of sliver in it. I furrowed my brows and clenched my jaw "what the hell..." I huffed pushing my body away from the sink, why the hell is my appreance changing?I didn't like change, it didn't make me feel safe.

I stared at the shower before I made my way over in great denial, it must of been a prank Haruto did to get back at me for always talking back.

I stepped into the shower and harshly grabbed the shampoo lathering my hair with it, hoping it was just hair dye or something. I kept scrubbing until my scrap was red.

After I was satisfied I gripped onto my hair trying to calm myself down because I didn't feel in control.

I sat there on the tile of the bathroom floor trying to control my breathing.

~

Once I got over my little break down I got out and dried my hair, I quickly put on my new ninja clothing Haruto bought for me and brushed my teeth.

I looked in the mirror again, my hair still had the sliver in it. My shoulders dropped as I sighed trying to reassure myself with humor "looks like I'm turning into a grandma now"

I shook my head and grabbed the torch walking to my room with it, I grab my wooden scandals and put them on with one hand.

I walk out of my room and sighed, I continued through the dark hallway until I made it to the small kitchen "you really need to renovate this place, I feel emo being in the dark all the time" Haruto sipped on his coffee unimpressed.