The Flowers of Death ✓

NONE OF THIS ART IN THIS CHAPTER IS MINE

~Bonds~

(5 years ago)

Selene stared up at beautiful light blue sky, she watched as the clouds came by, she was currently on the roof of her house in her pajamas, she did this everyday.

She loved watching the cloud and birds that would pass by, it was calming for her. She inspired to be a bird or a cloud they had freedom and moved freely taking them where ever the sky took them.

Meanwhile, Selenes mother. Kiyomizu was in the kitchen, she was currently humming a song as she washed the dishes. she looked at the time and sighed
"She better be ready to go" she mumbled.

She set down the plate she was currently washing down before shaking the water off of her hands and drying them with a towel before walking to her daughters room.

"Selene Hatake you better be read-" she opened her daughters door to be met by a empty room, she growled "SELENE!!" She slammed her daughters door shut before storming out the front door

she up at the roof with her hands on her hips "What did I tell you about being on the roof!" She yelled.

Selene jumped on her feet, looking down at her mom, giving her a guilty grin her fangs showing "sorry mom, I just like watching the clouds and the birds..."

"You can do this another time, go get dressed! We have places to be" Selene pouted and jumped off the roof, Kiyomizu sighed and gently pushed her inside. She tried her best not to lose her temper on her daughter but Selene never really listened.

"Mommy when is dad coming home it's so boring without him!" She pouted rolling her eyes. "Tonight, like I told you for the fourth time already"

"Whatever" she mucked before running to her room, slamming the door behind her.

She opened her dresser daw and threw the freshly washed clothes all over the floor looking for her favorite shirt, that has a black kitty on it.

She had a huge smile on her face as she found her favorite shirt at the bottom of the draw, all of her clothes now covered the floor.

She quickly threw the shirt on and grabbed her grey shorts, she ran out of the room , Kiyomizu watched her daughter as she went into their room and opened the closet.

Kiyomizu walked into her daughters room gaining a tick mark, she quickly put all of daughters clothes back into the drawer.

Selene jumped serval times until she grabbed her fathers jacket, she put it on and ran into the kitchen "momma I'm all done!" Kiyomizu looked at her and laughed.

"your shirt is on backwards" Selene grumbled, Kiyomizu got on her knees taking off the jacket and fixed her shirt. She looked at the jacket "did you take your fathers jacket?" Selene giggled and snatched it back.

"Let's go"

Kiyomizu grabbed her grocery bag and took Selenes hand walking out the door, they had to go to the grocery store since they were running out of food.

Kiyomizu locked up the house and made her way towards the market with Selene hand in hand, her daughter tugged on her mothers arm and whined.

"Mommm where's papa!" her daughter asked impatiently, Kiyomizu looked down at her daughter and sighed "hes on a mission he will be back tonight " she told her daughter for the fifth time this morning, Selene didn't dare to look away from her mother as she became teary eyed.