𝟶𝟷𝟶

SEPTEMBER 11TH
MONDAY
8:19 am

"I thought she was coming today. She agreed to come early so she should've been here by now." Gwen said, disappointed.

Andre looked at Gwen. "What if there's something actually wrong?"

Gwen shrugged, hoping that wasn't the case. "I don't know."

"Have you tried texting her?" Miles asked, his tone full of worry.

The blonde nodded. "Yeah, she hasn't responded nor read it."

Andre sighed. Knowing how awkward it was between them at this time, he still wanted to see her.

Miles looked at Gwen who looked saddened by her disappearance.

"She was supposed to come Friday too. When she came over my house she said she was coming. I guess she needed more ti-"

"G-Gwen! Im here!" Ayame said, dropping her book bag on the floor in front of the lunch table they sat at. She tried to catch her breath.

Gwen immediately smiled as andre and miles tried to hide their smile after seeing her.

"Ayame! What happened on Friday? What happened in general?!" She said grabbing her arms.

"M-My mom is pregnant!" She breathed out. They gasped in shock.

"S-So on friday her she threw up constantly and we thought something was wrong. She had bad stomach pain so we had to take her to the hospital all in one day to find out she was pregnant. Afterwards before leaving today I made sure she was okay before work. My dad drove me here.." she explained, sitting down on the table next to miles.

She was tired. Her eyes lowered, leaning against the seat. Her chest heaved up and down. Miles looked at the girl who was out of breath.

Her hoodie was slightly unzipped showing her red cropped T shirt. Her eyes slowly dropped as she couldn't help but lean her head on miles.

"I'm so fucking tired..." she mumbled.

Miles smirked a little. "You can go to sleep for first period, I'll take the notes for you."

Ayame tried leaning her droopy self up from him and smiled. "Thanks miles.. i didn't get any sleep."

She looked at Gwen and stood herself up, hugging her. Gwen smiled at the tired girl and chuckled.

"Ayame just.. try to text me next time if you can. We were worried." She said, parting from her.

Ayame nodded, looking over at Andre for a quick second to catch him staring at her already. She immediately looked away. Sighing, she stretched, her hoodie slowly lifting up as she did so.

"Gwen can we sit down..? I don't feel like standing honestly." She smiled.

The blonde smiled and sat down next to her and miles. "Okay sooo...did you and your mom think of any names yet?"

Ayame's face lit up, realizing how exciting it was to have a younger sibling. "For a girl, we'd name it Iris, maybe. A boy, I don't know. Boy names are hard. And I'm not naming it sum dumb shit like Connor or Owen. It's a black baby!" She chuckled.