𝟎𝟔

DAYS PASSED BY and Jaemin found himself falling for the girl more and more than he actually planned to do so

"Na Jaemin, you are zoning out again" Iseul waved her hand infront of his eyes which were busy to look at her since they were back from the college.

"Why did you fought that boy?" She asked in a scolded manner.
The boy cleared his throat.

"He was talking shit about you"

"So you thought to punch his nose twice and push him hard on the floor just because he was talking bad about me?" Jaemin exhaled sharply and stood up from his place which was on the couch where the girl was treating the wound on his knuckles.

"I am seriously so done with you" she mumbled pulling him back on his previous place, holding his hand in her's and continuing her work.

"I don't want you to treat my wound" Jaemin complained huffing and looking away from her attractive face which were focused on his hands.

He tried to retreat his hand from her grip but one sharp glare and he found himself sitting straight.

"Don't test my patience when I am already pissed off on you"
Her voice was sharp and threatening making him gulp the fear down.

They sat in silence, only the voice of the tap water in the washroom was audible.

"Here, it's all done now go and take shower, I will prepare something for you to eat" Iseul released his hand with a serious face and Jaemin immediately found himself going back to hold her hand.

"Are you angry with me?" His voice was small making the girl sigh, trying not to give her serious facade up just because of his sweet and pouty face.

"I am"

"Why? I was just standing against them for you"
He argued back, hand still holding onto her. Iseul turned around.

"How many times I told you not to fight to someone who's a part of a gang and stuff? What if they want to take revenge and attack you when you are alone? What if something happens to you when I am not around? Who will take the responsibility? Do you even have a little brain to feed in a small information that there's someone waiting for you back at home? You are coming back up with a bruise on your face and hands and you expect me to appreciate your bravery? If they were talking shit about me, let them be Jaemin. Their words doesn't effect me the way yours do! So can you just fucking take care of yourself and stop worrying me to the extent I want to slap you so hard right now but then again I like you to the extent I just want to hug you and assure myself that you are safe!" She shouted and yanked his hand away walking straight towards her room closing it with a loud thud.

Jaemin sat there. Stunned, wide eyes and mouth agape.

"She . . She l-likes me?" He coughed out, slapping his hands on his mouth to stop the scream.

"Oh my god, I fucked up!" With this he stood up fast, not wasting a single second to stand infront of her room's door knocking vigorously.

"Iseul"

"Open the door"

Knock knock.

"I promise I won't fight, not even glance at those boys from now"

He sighed again, just wanting the girl to open the door and let him enter or even have a glance at her to tell how he feels too after her confession.

"Iseul, I seriously need to tell you something too, please, please open the door sunshine" he pleaded and groaned when the girl didn't answered probably too embarassed after her sudden confession infront of him.

"I will take a quick shower, make sure to be out of room till then or I won't hesitate to open it up with the spare key!" He shouted, glancing last time at her room's door before walking towards the washroom with a towel and clothes.

Meanwhile Iseul groaned umpteenth time punching the pillow on her bed not forgetting to strangle the bunny plushie

"I am a fucking idiot, god kill me right here right now!" She screamed in her pillow, muffling her voice and jumping on the bed in anger, embarassment, excitement to finally say what she wanted to from last year but again the possible result of her being rejected made her upset.

"Why just why this filthy mouth of mine has to open today and that also at this moment!" Pulling her hair and rolling on the bed non stop only to fall with a thud on the floor and groaning in pain, made the girl more nervous.

"Calm down, breath Iseul, breath" the girl inhaled sharply and she was sure if anyone was watching her from far would have been laughing out loud or looking at her weirdly.

"It's not like you can't face rejection, just stay still and let's face what has to come" Iseul face was determined now, she was fully confident that whatever comes, she will face it bravely, though even it's a rejection.

She walked towards the door and kept her hand on the doorknob only to retrace it back and run towards the bed, jumping on it and nuzzling her face in the pillow again punching the surface.

"How the hell will I face him?! Goshh fuck you Kang Iseul!!" She cried covering her body with the quilt and trying to sleep it off.

"Just close your eyes and it will pass before you wakeup, it's just a dream, gosh it's scarier than the nightmares itself"

The girl was having a mental breakdown in her room while Jaemin was smiling creepily looking at his own reflection in the mirror of the washroom doing a victory dance, happy to know that Iseul feel the same towards him.

What an idiotic creatures the two are.