Chapter Seven: I Know

A/N: This chapter contains scenes that could trigger emetophobia (fear of puking)... just a warning before you begin. 🫶

"That was you?" Sunoo shouts. Sunghoon and Heeseung both lose it, laughing at the younger's reaction. Heeseung nods.

"And Jay got onto all of us because you left a towel? Why didn't you say anything?" Sunghoon asks. Heeseung shrugs.

"Not all of them, just the first one. What was I supposed to say?"

Sunoo shakes his head, thinking about that time in I-Land.

sumaneunstars

Wow heeseung kept that secret for so long

ddeonu_lover

oop-

"Right? He's so good at keeping secrets." Sunoo agrees. The comments flooding in were a mix of laughing and confusion for the newer fans.

imyourdog

Heesunsun live omg

"Oh that reminds me, today-"

Sunoo shoved Sunghoon's shoulder. Sunghoon gave him a confused look and then realized. No spoilers. But Sunghoon still had to play it off.

"Today...the weather was very nice. I went on a walk and saw a stray cat." he says instead. It wasn't entirely a lie...they really had seen a cat on the way back.

"The orange one?" Heeseung asks. Sunoo nods.

"How did you know?" Sunghoon questions.

"I feed him sometimes...I named him Garfield Jr." Heeseung admits. He glances at the staff behind the camera and she shakes her head in amusement.

"Wow. I didn't think you would be a cat person." Sunoo says.

"I'm not. I don't have a preference. I like dogs and cats equally."

"Jake and Jungwon..." Sunghoon laughs at his own statement. Sunoo shakes his head.

fanboysunite

Isn't that a txt song?

imfryingjay

I love cats

Heeseung looks back at the camera.

"What did engene do today?" He asks. Sunoo and Sunghoon watch the comments from a tablet.