Fateful Encounter

As I anxiously entered the examination hall, searching for the seat assigned to me in the sea of determined faces, my eyes inadvertently locked with theirs, in that split second, time seemed to stand still as a jolt of electricity surged through me. Their gaze mirrored mine - surprised yet curious.

Embarrassment washed over me like waves crashing against rocks as I hastily diverted my attention toward finding an available spot nearby. My heart raced uncontrollably; it felt like it might burst out of my chest at any moment.

However, destiny had other plans in store for us when we were seated next to each other due to alphabetical order. The universe seemed to be playing its part in bringing us closer together amidst these intense circumstances.

Throughout the exam duration, silence enveloped the room as everyone focused on their papers diligently - except for one stolen glance or furtive smile exchanged between us from time to time. Though surrounded by tension and academic pressure, there was an undeniable connection that made those moments feel surreal and extraordinary.

His presence exuded a certain aura of confidence that immediately drew me in. The way he carried themselves with poise and grace amidst the exam stress left me utterly mesmerized.

As we exchanged fleeting glances, it felt like our souls intertwined for an instant. There was something about their smile - genuine and warm - that made my heart skip a beat.

On the Mathematics test, I couldn't solve a few problems and I had a tense look on my face as those questions had 10 marks altogether. As I was glaring at the questions to get a hint or something to solve those equations. Suddenly I heard a voice beside me asking,

"You okay?" I had never heard such a glaring voice in my life. His voice had the sparkle of a mountain stream that made it so soothing.

Little did I know then that this encounter would be just the beginning of a beautiful journey filled with countless more meetings outside examination halls – where conversations would flow freely, and our connection would be nurtured in a more relaxed setting.