Betrayal Of A Once Loyal Friend (Pt. 1): (SAMS AU oneshot)

~ Important Author's Note (Pls Read) ~
Ok so I know this is sudden and very unexpected. However this was an idea that randomly popped into my mind. Basically as the title says this is a betrayal oneshot because why not... angst! Anyway because of me being someone who irl absolutely adores and simps so hard over Moon I would never think of betraying him. Yet at the same time me as that same person irl has been becoming quite attached to heck even simping for KC as well. So because of this it spawned this oneshot. So basically what happened at least in this AU is my oc Luna finds out Moon is in cahoots with Eclipse and they're planning on getting rid of Kill Code but because Luna grew attached to him she decides to warn him and make a deal. KC accepts the deal and Luna starts immediately making backups as well as a body for Kill Code in secret. So even when he's successfully removed from Moon, KC can continue to live on. Once it's done Luna and KC stay laying low and off the radar as well as off the grids together. Hope you guys enjoy ;3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

It's been a normal few days in the daycare or as normal as it can be with all that's going on with the brothers. Currently at this point in time Earth has moved in with us, Sun has started to act even more like Eclipse, and Lunar moved out.

However just as I thought nothing would happen I hear that Moon now has a deal with Eclipse and Moon is gonna go after Kill Code and get rid of him. That's when something clicked.

You see over the past 2 months ever since Moon's Kill Code reactivated I've started really growing on KC for some reason. Yes he's a villain, yes everyone hates him because just another problem. Yet a part of me actually didn't see him as that bad for some reason.

I don't know why but I kinda just found that there's a weirdly certain charm to that over dramatic demon that made me love him so much. And now that I'm hearing Moon is gonna go after him it caused me to panic.

Once I heard about that I thought to myself "No, I can't let this happen. Not now. Especially with knowing Solar Flare is now being used as a body to house Eclipse. Solar Flare's whole point was to protect Kill Code. Yet now that he's gone... it's up to me to warn KC... but how? I guess I'll have to wait till Moon shuts down to charge. That shouldn't be much longer. Yeah... then I'll cast a spell and enter his mind scape."

It only took a few hours until Moon came up to charge. As soon as he did and shut himself off I place a hand on his head and whisper "I'm sorry Moony, I can't let you hurt Kill Code"

I then cast the spell and entered Moon's mind scape. When I got inside I saw that it looked like actual hell. Lava everywhere, hot dark maroon rock, it even smelled of slight sulfur to.

The mind scape basically looked liked what it did when Kill Code reactivated 2 months ago. This was after Moon got so incredibly angered at Sun for breaking his super computer after Eclipse hacked it for the first time.

On arrival I said under my breath "Geez KC you really like making this place look like a literal hell scape rather than mind scape. Why do you like it so much?" Either way I shook out the thought and went searching for KC. I called out his name a few times to.

Honestly I was getting a little scared that I wouldn't find him however I was worried for nothing. It didn't take as long as I imagined it to be. In fact KC more so found me rather than me finding him.

Kill Code: "Something seems... out of place..."

Glamrock Luna: "Yeah, hi down here"

Kill Code: "Ah... Starlight~... what brings you... to my... domain..."