Operation Save Sun And Moon: Bloodmoon x Glam Luna (Scrapped SAMS Smutshot)

~ Important Author's Note (Pls Read) ~
Hey my pups, yeah this is my first time I scrapped a smutshot. It was scrapped from the part before this. If you've already read this then you don't have to read it again.

I just decided to add this here anyway because for some reason Wattpad deleted my smutshot book for Sun and Moon that was designated specifically for smuts I've written for no reason whatsoever and I'm pissed that it did. I've been complaining about it all day to my parents 💢🤬. Lucky I back up ALL my stories to google docs. But still annoying 😡.

Anyway so I guess this is "kinda scrapped" in a sense. Basically this is the scrapped smutshot that I decided didn't fit the story before and scrapped it. Yet, since I had stayed up until 4am almost 5am writing this I wasn't going to change my mind and delete it all. Thus being a scrapped smutshot.

Part of this smutshot is the same as the last one but then it changes practically entirely later on developing into a full on smutshot with the twins. However just because I kept it DOESN'T mean it actually happened in this oneshot because it didn't considering it was scrapped. So with that being said... I hope you guys enjoy ;3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Information (if needed / refresher) ~

Bloodlust = Davis's Bloodmoon from SAMS
Bloodshed = Reed's Bloodmoon from SAMS
Bloodmoon = Both twins together

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Glamrock Luna: "I can fix this weak point without building an entirely new body for you. It's simply a real easy patch. However I will need to shut you down and take your arm off in order to do it."

Bloodlust: "Wha?"

Glamrock Luna: "Don't worry. It shouldn't take to long I know what I'm doing"

Bloodshed: "We trust you"

Glamrock Luna: "I know. In fact I know I'm one of the only things you both do fully trust aside from yourselves."

Bloodlust: "Indeed"

Glamrock Luna: "Also before I get started and shut you guys down to fix you I do want to apologize for something else."

Bloodshed: "What is it?"

Glamrock Luna: "When you guys came back from collecting the materials... I'm sorry for staring. I honestly didn't mean to."

Bloodmoon: *both give a chuckle*

Glamrock Luna: "What?"

Bloodlust: "Oh That We Didn't Mind~"

Glamrock Luna: "Huh?"

Bloodmoon: *both agree and pin her against the wall*

Bloodshed: "What brother said is... *whispers against her neck*... That We Didn't Mind Little Wolf~"

Glamrock Luna: *blushes* "W-What are you doing"

Bloodshed: "Oh Nothing~"

Glamrock Luna: "Did I trigger something? Because you guys weren't like this before."

Bloodlust: "Maybe You Did~"

Glamrock Luna: "How? All I did was apologize for staring"

Bloodshed: "Maybe That's What We Were Waiting For~"

Glamrock Luna: "Wh—" *Bloodmoon cuts her off*

Bloodlust: "Ever Since We Caught You Staring~"