Chapter 2: Uncertainty

COUNTRYSIDE - DAY (MONTAGE)

Ray is reading the letter he found in the photo album given by Sarang's Mother.
He found the letter accidentally in the album.He kept it to himself without telling this to Halsey.He wants to solve the mysteries going on with him, without dragging Halsey in it. He has always been a honest partner to Halsey but for the first time he is doing something secretly.He wants to share the ongoing scenarios with his wife but also he don't want her to take mental pressure as she had much due to his heart surgery.

((Picturesque scenes of nature, blooming flowers, and sunlight streaming through trees accompany Ray while reading Sarang's heartfelt letter to Lucian. ))

Dear Lucian....

I know while reading this, I would not be there by your side neither in this world.Maybe not in this world but in the world that we used to imagine together. The world we painted together.The world where rivers flowed with liquid stardust, and trees whispered secrets in a language only we could understand.

Did you remember the first day when we met? You are the one who approached me first. I still wonder about the destiny who brought us together and we met.Soon I started believing that our love is destined. But in real we are not meant to be together.

Our story became a reminder that sometimes destiny brings people together to teach valuable lessons and ignite a spark of passion, but it doesn't always mean they are destined to walk the same path forever.

Did you remember the night when you invited me for stargazing? We decided to capture that on our canvases.I was too excited for that night.I left the house in the evening. Too early right? I was in my car looking out of the windows to the stars and thinking of you.Suddenly, a speeding car runs a red light and crashes into my vehicle with a deafening impact.

Then the only scene I remember is my family surrounding me and a doctor who is telling them that soon my memories will be erased and I will be brain dead.Without a second thought, I asked my mother to write this letter on my behalf.

My family members sat huddled together,their eyes filled with tears, their hands clasped tightly. Then I dictated my feelings to my mother and she kept writing.

I know we both have left an indelible mark on each other's hearts and lives and we both feel for each other.But the greatest act of love sometimes meant setting each other free.

Please free yourself from my memories.
Because sometimes by losing the painful memories, we find the strength to move forward and redefine the actual selves.

I don't want you to cry over the things which are already destined.I want you to embrace the uncertainty of life. I am forever grateful for the love and growth we experienced. I want you to chase your passion and achieve your dreams.

And who knows? In the vastness of the universe, where stars collide and cosmic forces intertwine, our paths may converge once again, bringing a renewed sense of connection and a deeper appreciation for the intricacies of fate.

Ur Highness,
Sarang

------In his waking hours also, Ray could see glimpses of Sarang's world. He could sense every feeling of Sarang.-------

After reading the letter, Ray is now sure about his connection with Sarang's heart.
He decided to brief it to Halsey. He folded and kept the letter in his pocket. While walking on his way to home , one fine man crossed him from opposite direction.

Sarang's heart( now Ray's)started thumping aloud...

They both were oblivious to each other's presence. Still it was Sarang's heart which was beating fast as if it recognized the presence of a known identity,creating an almost synchronistic encounter, as if the universe is teasing the possibility of their connection.