Chapter 4: Lost

A spacious art gallery, filled with vibrant paintings and sculptures.Couples and art enthusiasts strolling around, admiring the diverse artworks on display.

Among them is Lucian. But he is not alone.He is holding someone's hand tightly. No she is not Sarang.

(The story is in present. He is right now here after his meeting with Ray and Halsey. This is the place which he was eager to visit and was in a hurry. )

Holding each other's hand, they were exploring the exhibition together.
They pause in front of a collection of portraits.

Lucian(smiling):Hey, Lisa, let's check out this portrait exhibit. I've heard it's quite impressive.

Lisa(enthusiastic):Sure, Lucian. I'm always up for exploring new art.

They approach a wall adorned with an array of intriguing portraits and Lucian pointed towards a painting. Lisa gazes at the portrait and then looked at the artist name below. She jumped with happiness by seeing Lucian's name there. She hugged him immediately.

Lucian(Curious) : Did you like it?

Lisa (amused):It's definitely amazing and I like it. Art should make you feel something, and this piece certainly does that.

Lisa loved this surprise. As they examine the artwork, Lisa notices something peculiar in one corner of the exhibit.

Lisa(astonished):Wait, isn't that... you?

Lucian's eyes follow Lisa's pointing finger, and he sees the canvas with the portrait, featuring a handsome man with Lucian's distinct features, but there's a familiarity to the artistry that makes him curious.

Lisa(curious):Hmm, it does look like you.

Lucian(perplexed):You're right! Why would someone draw me as an art piece?

Lisa(teasing):Ooh, maybe it's a secret admirer who's dedicated this artwork to you.

Lucian(laughing):Oh, come on. I doubt that's the case.

Curiosity piqued.

Lisa(curious): Let's see who the artist is.

Lucian walks closer to the canvas to see the name. As he examines it, memories come flooding back.

Lisa read the artist's description plaque beneath the portrait with a loud voice.

Lisa: SARANG FORGER

FLASHBACK:

INT. PAINTING STUDIO...

A few months ago, after huge success of 'Times Art Exhibition' Lucian was looking forward for the new art that Sarang was working on.He came closer to her.

Lucian watches Sarang passionately work on her art. His eyes are drawn to a half-finished canvas.

Lucian(teasing):What's this, Sarang? Are you making a portrait of me? You already made it before... Now again?

Sarang(smiling):Oh, no, it's not a portrait. It's just something I started as a creative experiment. Don't read too much into it.