Thanksgiving

Belly's Pov
Mom and Susannah told us to spend Thankgiving with them in Boston. And I was so excited. I don't go to Boston to see Susannah and the boys often but this year I do. Mom has been going back and forth between Bosten and Philly. And she is in Boston now and told me and Steven to get packing, she booked us a ticket to Boston. To be honest I was worried to see Susannah but I heard she's been getting better from Conrad.
As she was packing, Belly thought of how exciting it's going to be to see Jeremaiah, Conrad and Susannah in the fall.
"Belly are you ready ? We have to leave for the bus" Steven said.
" Coming" I said. Grabbing my bag and running down stairs.
As the bus was driving to Boston I thought of what we're going to do. Me and Conrad. My thoughts were halted when we arrived.
Mom and Jeremiah are waiting by the bus stop.
As soon as we got off the buss I jump to hug Jeremiah and he laughs as he puts me down.
"Jere is good to see you man" Steven said dabbing him up.
Then Mom annd Jeremiah led us to the car. " hey Jere is Conrad here yet ?" I knew he wasn't but I had to ask. Jeremiah's face was controted between sadness, anger and jelousy for a moment then it changed to Jere's regular face. " No, but he should be in two to three hours" He said in a strained voice. Strange.
When we arrived I didn't even grab my bags, Jere and Steven could do it. I was just focused on seeing Susannah.
Susannah looked... better. She wasn't as pale as she was in the summer. And she looked more... alive. I think the Trial is actually helping her get better.
When she saw me Susannah pulled me in a tight hug. " I missed you so much" we both said to each other.
After our greeting Susannah went to see Steven and make lunch with my mom. I guess I looked tired because she said " we don't have anything set up yet but you can go sleep in Conrad's room. He's not in their. And the bed is already made". I was going to sleep in Conrad's bed. Conrad freaking Fisher's bed. I smiled at the thought but quickly erased it. Thought I couldn't keep the blush from my cheek which I'm sure Susannah noticed.
I went to Conrad's room and was too tired to do anything but fall asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
When I woke I felt and arm around my waist ? And then I opened my eyes and the room was slowly coming back to me. And when I turned around I saw Conrad was next to me, on his phone with an arm around my waist. When he saw I was awake he kissed my forehead and said " hey" I flushed remebering I was in his bed and his perfect room. At my blush Conrad just laughed again. " Good Morning". "Bells, I don't think it counts as morning if it's four in the afternoon".
I just slept in Conrad's bed I kept repeating in my head. Then I realised how much Steven was going to make fun of me. That's what snapped me out of my reverie. " Where's everyone".
" Steven and Jere went to do who knows what and the Mom are chatting down stairs".
I could die right now a very happy girl and I wouldn't even bat an eye. Conrad must've noticed how dazed I was because he helped me sit up. And my head landed on his shoulder.
" God Belly it's nice to see you again"
"You too Conrad, I missed you so much".
With that we kissed. It was nice and slow and savouring.
Than we went down stairs.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
" Ok !" Lurel said calling everyone's attention.
"Jeremiah and Steven are going to sleep in the same room. Then me and Beck are going to sleep together. Belly on the Couch. And Conrad in his room".
After Laurel said that everyone went to their rooms.
Belly was scrolling throght tik-tok when she got the text.
Conrad : U up ?
Belly : yeah
Conrad : Come to my room
Belly : Ok
She knew her and Conrad wouldn't do anything but it was exciting nontheless.
She knocked softly two times before going in.
When Conrad saw her he was grinning. And he had a look on his face that Belly let herself believe is fondness, love.
" Come sit" he whispered.
"You want to watch a movie ? " I asked. He nodded
We  didn't end up watching a movie but a show called Wednesday . Conrad watched the first season but I could only pay attension to him. Then we ended up kissing the rest of the night.
That night was amazing. We kissed and ended up talking till' four. Then I had to go downstairs to sleep before anyone found out we we're their.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note:
This is the first day of thanksgiving the second day will be Conrad's POV
Hope you are all enjoying this. And I would love to see hear your Ideas on what to write next.
Also in my other works I'm writting a book called "The Spring and Summer Everything changed". So check it out. All of the things I wrote in the book IS true. It did happen. And when I read TSITP seires it was surreal how much we we're similar; so yeah... check it out.
P.S
Did you notice the little infinity sighns I used to sperate the timing.