03

BE WITH THE ONE WHO LOVE YOU,
I THINK HE COULD TREAT YOU BETTER...
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Kentrell Desean Gaulden, 23
Salt Lake City, Utah

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖Kentrell Desean Gaulden, 23Salt Lake City, Utah

🟰

"Fuck you mean she pregnant?" I asked bway with my face scrunched up. "I don't know mane, she talm bout she 3 months pregnant. The time add up. What I'm supposed to tell yanna?"

"Boy you fucked up." I laughed. "This shit not funny mane." He said with frustration laced in his voice.

Oh, but it is.

"Look you gotta put yo feelings aside, you made that baby now you gotta man up and take care of it. Regardless of how yanna feel or what she do your kid gotta come first now." I told him truthfully.

It was true, he gotta baby on the way all that other shit out the window. Nari finna be mine.

"Ain't she coming down here today?" I asked looking up from my phone. "Yeah she said her flight landing at 3. You can send Alex or somebody to get her?" I nodded my head in response.

"You gone tell her as soon as she gets here?" I asked as I texted nari back.

Nari🫂
iMessage

I miss you

I miss you too, kentrell.
My flight finna land.
Send me a picture of you rn.

🫦🫦🫦🫦Till my jaw lock tonight!

🫦🫦🫦🫦
Till my jaw lock tonight!

😂😂😂 you ain't on that
Seen

"I don't know what I'm gonna say. 'Oh I got a baby on the way by the way.' Fuck?" He said groaning. "It's better to tell her before she find out on her own." He nodded his head in agreement.

Even though me and nari had whatever we were doing going on, I still felt bad. I knew the situation was gonna hurt her and that bothered me. Not only that, but bway was still my brother.
I still cared about him.