05

GOT BITCHES TANNING
FOR THIS DARKSKIN.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Miyanna Nari Jenae , 17
Baton Rouge, Louisanna

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖Miyanna Nari Jenae , 17Baton Rouge, Louisanna

🟰

"Girl, these braids look so good on you!" Khadaijah, my hairstylist hyped me up as she did my edges. "Thank you." I smiled as I answered my ringing phone.

"Yes Jeffrey?" I huffed.

He had called me six times, he knew I was getting my hair done so I didn't understand why.

It had been four months, since everything happened with kentrell and I. I haven't spoken to him since, I guess he gave up on trying.

Me and Jeffrey had been working things out, he was really trying to do better, and I loved it.

The only thing that was bothering me was the distance. I hadn't seen him because he never comes down to BR, I don't know why.

It always had to be me going to Utah, and I was tired of the back and forth.

"You done yet?" His voice rasped. "Yes, she just finished." I answered.

"Bet, check your cashapp I just sent you some money for it. I miss you though, when you coming to see me?" He groaned.

"Why I gotta come down there, why you can't come see me." I frowned. "Man cause I ain't tryna do all that."

"Well, I can't come down there I got school." I shrugged as I handed Khadaijah the money for my hair. "Just come for a weekend dude, please?" He pleaded. I kissed my teeth before responding.

"I'll think about it. Ima call you when I get home." I stood up grabbing my bag and keys.

"Ight, I love you." He mumbled. "Love you too." I hung up.

"Thank you again girl, I'll see you again soon definitely." I smiled hugging her saying my goodbyes. "You're welcome girl, go see that damn boy." She laughed making me playfully roll my eyes.

"Girl, bye" I laughed as I walked out the door. I walked to my car, quickly getting in buckling up.

I placed my music on shuffle after connecting to the Bluetooth.

"You ain't seeing me walk out, don't think for to leave." I mumbled singing along as I started the car up.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"You thought about it yet?" Jeffrey asked me for the fifth time. "No, Jeffrey." I playfully rolled my eyes in the camera as we sat on FaceTime.

"Please, yanna. I miss you mane." He groaned. I pounting my lip pondering. "Okay bro, IF my parents say yes, I'll come but just for a weekend." I said sternly.