04

FACE CARD CRAZY, HE BE LIKE
"GIRL, WITH YOUR PRETTY ASS."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Miyanna Nari Jenae , 17
Salt Lake City, Utah

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖Miyanna Nari Jenae , 17Salt Lake City, Utah

🟰

"The fuck y'all doing?" I heard a voice mumble. My eyes shot open looking over at the door being face to face with Jeffrey.

I rubbed my eyes. "We all was talking in here, I guess we fell asleep. Jazz left?" I asked lying.
I knew he wasn't gonna ask jazz if she had been down there with us, so it was the easiest lie.

"Yeah, I guess she did." He shrugged.

"What you had to talk to me about anyway?" I asked standing up dusting myself off.

"Come here." He said his voice barely a whisper. He led me into the booth. "Why you brought me in here?" I asked.

"Cause his ass faking sleep tryna be nosey." He laughed. "Look yanna, I know you be feeling like I'm distant, I'm sorry. I don't want nobody but you. This shit don't mean nothing to me if you not in my life. I love you yaya." He said as his low eyes stared into mine.

"I love you too." I smiled wrapping my hands around his torso. "That's all you had to tell me?"
He nodded his head. "That and tomorrow ima take you shopping, to show you I'm sorry. I know that don't fix everything but I'm trying yanna."

I nodded my head in response laying my head on his shoulder. "This all I be wanting you know? Just some type of affection and attention." I told him. "I know."

"You still sleepy?" I nodded my head "a little."

"Let's go take a nap, I'm tired as a bitch bae." He mumbled.

He grabbed my hand walking us out of the studio. "You ate?" I tilted my head. He shook his head "I'm not hungry."

"Why you don't ever eat?" I pouted. "Stop that." He laughed tugging on my bottom lip. "I'm good, I promise."

I sighed walking upstairs with him into his room.

it was technically a guest room but he was always here and slept in it every time he was here so it was now basically his.

I flopped down on the bed looking at him as he removed his jacket.

I stared in his face, thinking about when we first met. That's the person I fell in love with, I felt like I didn't know him anymore. Maybe I could learn to love the new version of himself though.