Overworking (Fluff)

(Henrik's POV)

Gott. Why can't I focus!? It's like all the words on the page are moving like waves. I've read this stupid paragraph five times now and I still can't even remember the first sentence. 

I groan as I rest my head on my desk. Maybe  I need a break.. Nein. I have to do just finish this chapter. And then I can go to bed.. but dammit this chapter is so long.

" Henrik?" I hear behind me. I jump, looking behind me. There Chase stood. My love. My life. I smile weakly.
 " Hallo Chase.. Do you need something?" I say before yawning.

 "You. In bed." Chase huffs. I blush lightly and smile.
" I will soon liebe. I just need to finish this chapter and then I'll be done." I reply, looking back at my book. I hear scraping along the floor before seeing Chase sitting in a chair next to me.

 "Then I'm not going to bed until you do." He snaps, looking determined. I shrug and go back to reading, but I still struggled to focus on the words on the page. I blink tiredly, and close my eyes. My head falls forward for a moment before I wake myself up, looking down at the book.

 "Hen, come to bed. You need it." Chase mumbles, holding my hand. 
 "I know but I swear just this chapter and then I'm done." I say. Chase sighs and leans back in his chair as I continue to read. I slowly read through the chapter, taking frequent breaks to rub my eyes to stop myself from sleeping.

Chase eventually falls asleep next to me, his head resting on my shoulder as he snored gently. I look at the time. 3:18am. Ah, Chase was right.. I should get to sleep. I gently stand up and pick Chase up in my arms, carrying him slowly to our room. We will not talk about how I tripped over one of Chase's nerf guns and nearly dropped him. 

 I slowly put Chase down in bed, ignoring how my arms shook from straining them to carry Chase. It was worth it though, as he continued to sleep through the whole thing. I smile and take my glasses off, quickly shedding my clothes and changing into a shirt and a pair of shorts. 

I needed this break. I climb into bed next to him, blushing faintly as one of his arms laid across my stomach. 
 "Love ya Hen..." Chase mumbles, half-asleep.
"Love you too Chase." I smile, closing my eyes and quickly falling asleep.