Chapter Ten

Warning for more homophobic language from Dean's inner voice and brief non-graphic discussion of past prostitution.

~oOo~oOo~oOo~

Dean was panting hard, muscles taut and trembling with sensation.

It seemed too much and too little at the same time. Cas was next to him, above him, around him - and still he wanted more, needed to have more, to have all of him.

"Why the hell are you still wearing these?"

Dean tugged at the fabric of Cas' pants, suddenly impatient to lose every last annoying piece of fabric between them, every barrier still separating them. He could feel the bulge of Cas' erection tenting his slacks, sending a new shiver of need through him.

"I was a little too preoccupied to think about me", Cas mouthed into his skin where his face was pressed into the crook of Dean's neck, underlining his words with a nip to an already existing bruise there.

"Well, you better start now." His fingers worked clumsily on opening Cas' belt, fiddling with it for a moment before he huffed in frustration. "Off." Dean yanked at the buckle. "I wanna...I wanna touch you, too."

Just as he'd hoped, his hands met the warm skin of Cas' thighs a second later, pants gone just as quickly and seamlessly as Dean's own had, and hell yeah. Cas released a breath of relief at the feeling of his erection finally freed of its confinement, humming against Dean's shoulder. Dean's eyes fluttered closed at the warm air ghosting over his skin, torn between the need to look down and take in all that had been hidden so far - all of Cas, his to explore - and the spark of nervousness that ignited in his belly at the thought of another man's body this close.

This wasn't just another man, though. Not even just an angel of the Lord. It was Cas.

Dean opened his eyes, let his gaze wander over Cas' chest and down to where his hands had settled on Cas' hips, the breath catching in Dean's throat.

See that? , the voice chimed in, reliable as ever. That's what you're lusting after like a little slut. That's all you're good for, isn't it? That's all it'll ever be, all he'll ever be to you. Just another one to spread your legs for and feel that thick-

Fuck you! Dean unconsciously tightened his grip around Cas' hips, fingers digging into the angel's skin, holding on, grounding him. He just wanted it gone. He just wanted it to stop, he just wanted...wanted...

So what if he looked at Cas and could feel the want coursing through his veins? If he felt a heat at the thought of touching him unlike anything else he'd ever experienced? So what if he longed to feel him, all of him, as close as possible, around him, enveloping him, inside him until they couldn't tell anymore where Cas ended and he began-

Oh yes, Dean wanted. He wanted with such an intensity that he was almost sure he could taste it.

"Now, I want you to tell me how you want me to do this", Cas said just then, ripping Dean out of his thoughts. "You have the choice, Dean. Anything, and I mean anything you want. We can continue just like this." Cas let a hand wander down Dean's side and over his hip, looking at Dean expectantly. "I'd make you feel so good, my love, I promise. I can touch you...with my hand-" A thumb skipped out to stroke Dean's hipbone. "-with my mouth." Cas kissed his jaw, his neck, his collarbone, making Dean groan at the implication.

"Whatever you'd like", Cas promised, coming up to lock eyes again. "Or if it's not too much, you..." Cas licked his lips, looking down for a second, almost shy- "You could be inside me", he said then, meeting Dean's gaze with a little smile, and Dean was sure his heart had just stopped for a second.

What You Deserveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें