Chapter Eight: This Feeling Is...

A/N: Chapter contains some (rude?) humor & some foul language (ofc)

"I'm glad you're feeling better." Dohyun says, looking at Sunghoon. He nods in response. He hadn't thrown up during those 3 days...so he was satisfied with that.

"Well...to put it simply...you're going to New York. Tomorrow." Dohyun announces. The seven boys stare at him in disbelief.

"Why...?" Ni-ki finally voices.

"Magazine...a photo shoot." He says.

"We're flying across the ocean to take some pictures? We can't take them here and send them over?" Jungwon asks.

"You don't sound very excited."

"We are, sir. But...we're all pretty tired. A several hour flight doesn't seem too appealing right now. Especially so suddenly." Jungwon explains.

"I know...I'm sorry it's so sudden. But you'll be there for three days, and two of those can be spent doing whatever you want. Explore the city." He says. Ni-ki smiles.

"Really?" He asks. Jake noticed the excited spark in his eye. Dohyun nods. The boys look a little more alive from the extra information.

"Yes...so be ready."

---------------------

"I'm going to collapse." Heeseung whines. Jay wraps an arm around his shoulder.

"Same," he says. Jungwon and Dohyun led the group through the airport. Jay and Heeseung followed closely behind. Sunghoon and Jake filed in order with Sunoo and Ni-ki in the back.

"Did you sleep at all?" Ni-ki asks. Sunoo shakes his head.

"You?"

"For five minutes maybe. Jake and Heeseung were being too loud." Ni-ki complains. Sunoo scoffs thinking about it.

"Jungwon and Sunghoon were even louder." Sunoo mumbles.

"I should have strangled them when I had a chance." Ni-ki sighs. Sunoo eyes him without turning his head.

"When...when did you have a chance?"

"We...sleep in the same room?"

"That's really fucked up, Ni-ki. I'm almost worried." Sunoo says, finally turning his head to face him.

"Almost. But you know I love them too much to ever mean it." Ni-ki smiles.

"You're scaring me now. You never say that anymore..."

"What? That I love you?"