Chapter 30

Rade's POV
We were kissing long before we entered the house. Her lips tasted sweet and smelled like whatever berry flavored gloss she had on her lips. My hands roamed, feeling anywhere I could get my hands on. I was greedy. Selfish.

I felt her hands glide down my chest. She was so close to my erection. It twitched in response, a strong desire to be touched. To be fisted by her beautiful hand. When she moved her hands away, I lifted her into my arms.

On instinct, her legs fastened around me. I gripped her round ass, hating the jeaned fabric that kept me from feeling the lush mound.

I carried her over to the couch and laid her on her back. I had to take a breather, so I stepped back, much to her dismay. The disappointment on her face was obvious, an adorable pout etched on her plump lips.

I have waited so long for this moment. To have her. I almost wanted to take back my word and fuck the shit out of her. But I wasn't dealing with a one night stand. I was dealing with a woman whose heart had been broken. A woman like that needed a special kind of attention. One that required a lot of trust.

She doesn't trust me with her heart just yet. So it's better we wait. When I finally have her, and I will, every fiber of her gorgeous being will belong to me. The good, the bad, the ugly. All of her will be mine. Mine to fuck. Mine to nurture. Mine to love.

The only thing in my way is Sam. She's still legally married to him. She's still legally his. And nothing pissed me off more than knowing that. He didn't deserve her. Not sure he ever did.

I don't know what he was like when they met. Had I been there, she would have been married to me and pushing out my babies. Probably not as early as she did, but she would have been mine nonetheless.

I wouldn't have taken away her dreams. Isolated her from a life she could have had as a doctor. She would have flourished like the flower she is.

As soon as I'd found out what he had done, I wanted to kill him. Still do. He'd destroyed Celeste from the inside out. But like most flowers, they never truly die. They leave behind seeds that will germinate and eventually blossom into a beautiful, mature flower.

I will do everything in my power to make sure she blossoms again.

"Take everything off. I want you naked."

Her cheeks pinkened. She was nervous but still did as she was told. She took her time. The blouse she wore was the first to go. Then it was her jeans, followed by her matching white bra and panties.

I was amazed. She was even more beautiful underneath all those layers. Pure Spanish beauty. She covered her stomach, trying to hide the pale tiger stripes on her olive skin from when she had given birth, and they'd never gone away.

"Move your hands. I want to see all of you."

"You're the first man to ever see me naked since..." She couldn't say his name. He still left a bitter taste in her mouth, a pained expression on her face.

"I'm not him, Celeste." She knew that already, but there was no harm in reminding her. "Unlike him, I'll worship you. Every scar, beauty mark, and pimple. You'll always be beautiful to me."

Women take on a lot. They do a lot. If it wasn't for women, they wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be here. I have great respect for women. Giving birth isn't easy. It's one of the hardest experiences a woman goes through. I know. My mother barely survived twice. She had complications with me and my sister. And both times, she ignored her doctor's request when he told her to get an abortion.

God, if my mother were still alive, I'd tell her much I love and appreciate her. How if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be where I am today. And that if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have met Celeste.