PILOT - part one.

(*  - WHEN BC HAS INTER THOUGHS OR SUGGESTIONS.)

Every hero has an beginning, an start to their heroic journey. For me, it was an treasure hunt with my friends, on a little island called

THE OUTERBANKS.

BC POV

OK, Let start at the beginning, should we then. See the crazy kids hanging at the empty beach house?

"If you fall, i'm not catching you dude." The chubby teen in tank-top,skull-cap ,and sweat-shorts. Yea, that's me,Bernard Curtis powers, or BC for shorts. These Idiots are friends, we call ourselves the POGUES.

"Aw, dude, you're gonna just let me fall?" That's John B, our unofficial leader, best friend. His father vanished at sea three months ago, most of the island believe he's gone, but not JB. He belive he still out there, can't blame him for having hope.

"I'll shoot you on the way down, if that makes you feel better." Pope Heyward, the smartest guy on the island. He wants to be an coroner for season, which is kinda weird, and that coming from me.

I laugh when I look to see my other friends. One who bring a great smile to my face.

"Nobody cares about turtles." Kiara or kie for short, what can I even say about her, other than she very beautiful and smart. She stand up for she believes, rather it about the environment, or animal life. Did I forget to mention i might have feelings for her.

She turns to look up at johnB, getting worried. "Please don't kill yourself." She express.

"I'm sure the turtles will find a new home, one way more beautiful." I said, giving her an warm smile.

"Yo, don't drop that beer,I'm not giving you another one." My boy JJ, island local, trouble maker, future tax- cheat, and a amazing surfer. Also my second best friend .

Funny story, I actually johnB and jj on my first day of fourth grade. I was kinda an shy-kid, but that didn't matter to them, they still became my best friends. Especially when they discover my secret.

"Uhh, security here, time to wrap it up." Pope said. We prepare to take off.

"Let's go boys." Kie said, smirking.

"Party time." I said, why jj annoy Gary, the property security guard. "Come on, jj."

After outrunning Gary, we make our way back home , that would be the CUT. Home of those of who work on boats , charters, fish markets, waiting tables. Also home to me and my friends.

Pulling up to my house, as I step out of JB's van, or the twink as he likes to call it.

"Ight bro, I'll check with you crazy kids
later." I said, waving everybody off , as I head into the house, noticing the lights off. "Dad, you home?" Getting no response.

*He must be working again.*

My parents aren't mostly home sometimes, my mom works as an scientist on the mainland , an scientist of what, I couldn't tell you if I knew.