PILOT - PART 2

After the searching the sunken boat, which turned out to be an Grady white, according to Jj. Worth a lot of money, apparently.  So, we decided to report it to the coastguard,hopefully for to get an finder fee.

"What's taking them so long?" Pope asked, while me, him, and kie wait outside the guards off, since it's was already packed.

"Hey, you sure you're okay?" Kie asked, looking me over with such concern. " you hit the side of the boat pretty nasty."

"You know me, show no pain." I teased, making her chuckle. Honestly,  I was already feeling better than before,  benefits of having super powers, slow healing.

"I'm serious,  I know you like to act like our Pogue protector, but do remember you have to be careful sometimes." She said, caressing my shoulder. "I don't like seeing you hurt."

"I'll try to be more careful. " looking into her eyes.

*she so beautiful.*

"Well, that was an bust." Jj said, walking up with JohnB

"So, no pay day?" I asked.

"So, what now?" Pope asked.

We stood and thought to ourselves for an moment, before JohnB pulls out the keys we found on  the sunken Grady-white.

"Now, we go see whose keys these belong too." He said, tossing them over to me, and smiling.

"OH, hell yea." I expressed,  catching the keys. "Let's get it."

Pope tired to warn us against it, we kinda ignored him.

Cut to.

Us pulling up to a old shitty motel, concern and curiosity running across our faces.

"How the hell does someone staying here, get their hands on a Grady-white ?" I asked, pulling up to land.

JJ hoped off the boat, tying it down while I jumped off.

"Hey,don't let him do anything stupid." Pope pointed at jj.

I laugh, nobody could stop jj from doing anything he wanted to do, trust me on that.

"OH, we will." Jj said, Pope getting more concern.

"I can't make any promises." John B said.

"BC, can you atleast try?" He pleaded,  looking at me.

"Now, where will the fun being in that. " I smirked, looking over at kie as she walks over to John B.

"Be careful, I mean it ok." She said, looking JB in his eyes. I started feeling a certain way, walking off with JJ.

"Hey, man, you cool?" He asked.

"I'm fine,why?" Looking away, fixing my shades.

"What's up with you guys?" John B asked, running up to us.

"Nothing, let's go." I said.

"You sure?" They both asked , I smiled at their concern.

(*Everysince the fourth grade, jj and John B have always been like brothers to me. Despite my secret, they look out for me.)

"Let's just go." Walking up the stairs, I spent the next few minutes trying to ignore JJ and John B conversation about kie.

"Oh JohnB, just give me the JohnD already ." Jj joked, I try my best to ignore them but I couldn't help feeling short of jealous.

"Dude, you know the rule, no Pogue on Pogue macking ." John B said.

The anti-famous no Pogue on Pogue rule, I gotta admit, it still the stupidest rule Jb has ever come up with.

We make our way up to the room. "House keeping." Jj joked, with his high pitch voice.

"Let try the key, should we?" John B said, placing it in the keyhole. "Uh-oh."

"What?" Jj asked

" it's jam."

"What, how the hell?" I yelled, shaking my head.

"Try loosing it."

"I'm trying it won't budge."

"I got this." I said, moving over to the door, "jj , keep look out."

"Gotcha." Him and jb nodding.

Closing my eyes, gently grabbing the doorknob, I applied a little super strength. Snaching the knob off the door, causing it to open, allowing us inside.

"I love it when you do that."  Jj smiled.

(* Jj and John B have known my secret for years. Having discovered it  three months of being being friends, it was actually funny, jj thought I was an alien.*)

" OK, we're just looking around, we're not taking anything , jj. " JohnB said, while I chuckle at jj.

We searched the room for a few more minutes, when I walk over to the table, with the map spread acrossed it. "Yo, jb, check this out. " I called.

"What's up?" Walking up next to me, jj behind coming up behind him. " isn't this the contentional swell right here?" I questioned.

"Yea, think they might of been fishing."

"Nah, it's too deep."

"Why have it marked."

Looking it over some more when johnB spots an bunch of numbers written on the side of the map, he walks over to the safe.

"Maybe it's like an surfing spot or some."

"Let it go jj."

"You ain't even heard what I about to say....."

"Let it go."

"Guys!!!" JohnB yell, catching Me and JJ attention.  We look over to the open safe, spotting the stacks of cash , and a small  hand gun. Of course, jj took the gun, shocker.

"With this much cash, we can party through and after summer." I said, excitingly. John B was trying to get the handgun from jj, with no luck.

"Dude, you gotta take an picture of me this." Doing some kind action pose, while me and John B glare at him.

A second later, we start hearing tapping sound on the windows.  "What's that ?" Jj question, we look out the window to see Pope and Kie jumping and panicking. "Something wrong." I said, John B rushes to the front window.

"Oh shit, cops !" He said.

"Fuck, time to go.... " I said, using my strength to Crack the window open. Jj races back to the safe.

"Come on, Let's go... jj , bring ya ass on." I call.

"I'm coming !!!" He said, closing the safe and making it back to the window, just in time to close.

Sorry for the late update, i been trying to keep an schedule on when to write and post. So for the moment being it just gone be random updates