Chapter 2: Robert Pees (Pop POV)

"Oh crap! I have so much money!" Said Pop. Pop was very rich "argh! How will i be a pirate with all this money"

one day Pop was on his ship being hot n sexy ;) he went down into the ship and looked at his barrells. he loved lookin at his barels because they make him proud as a pirate. suddenly one of his bareels say "hot"

"whosaidthat" says Pop adding some argh to his voice to seem scary and intimidating

"No me" said the barel

Ok Pop thought. then he quickly told his co captain Jack Sparrowl for his ship to leave the docks because he wanted to go sailing in the ocean and sea all the wAter 👍

Angyway wile that was happening Pop was looking at the barrel because it was peeing

psssss went the bareel

"PEEE?!?!" - said Popper

Help how do i unindent it

thanks

Pop stabbed his stupendous sword into the holes in the barrel and stabbed really darn hard because thats how you get things out of the barel

"Ouhc!" a guy shrieke from inside "that porked my nosetail" hejumped out of the barrel and Pop see he is so smexy and scrungly and had a smexy mullet.

an intruder!! said Pop

"No im robbery but you can call me robert" said sexy mullet man aka Robbert

Pop had a weird feeling this today was important like it would be his life and his life. He thought mayhe Rotertt would be his future but also Rotbert was HIDING in his barels AND PEED IN THEM. so he was angers to his circular core because thats unforgivingable for a pirate.

So, said Pop: "You have to WALK THE PLINCK."

as the Robert was walking onto the plank his eyes were so sad and his mullet was wilting. his ear had a bite out of it like Pop was taking a bite out of his heart

Smexy Mullets Robart looked back and Pop's blank black orbs connected with the scrungler's one brown orb and one green orb. Pop was haunted by his sexy tortured gaze. then Robert JUMPED into the Ocean four feet away.

Poop felt a big NOOOO growl out from way deep i side his cylindrical chest where his lungs where (his lungs are also circular) and so he jumped in with rombert

glug glug thought pop while he was in the water and he grabbed Robert's warm hand which was warm while the ocean is cold wow!!

Poop used his superpower: he popt UP out of the water with Roberson on top of hi

Pop is so worried about his loml i mean Ropett because Ropirt is soaked to the bo- (A/N: Pop got confusedbhere becouse robert dosint have any bones due to bone densirty anemia and also he is a playing card.)

Aaaaaanyway robert and his smexy smexymullet are sleeping rely heard so pop screams in his ear "WAKE UP ROBERT" as loud as he can which is 2.1 decibels for the nerds out there

rober wakes up and sucks in gigamtic breth like whew whew whew.

pppoppp is so relieved and he feels so excited like when he pops but this is bad because tubber and pirate are star cross!!! not allwed!

Pip is sweating so red when Ron art says pop saved him so pip is so gruff and says "did i"(this is a refrinse to popular card game One Night Ultimate Werewolf where you have to lie a lot so basically pop is like if he was a wearwolve and the wearwolves really liked robers but had to pretend not too)

pap thinksnrobmrt maybe s not convincev so he adds justin case "must of bin by accident and not beicouse ithink your hot or any thing 😳"

to pope's dismay ropier replys "i donnot think your hawt eether "

pope is in dismays becaise sexy mullets thinks he is not also smexy so there is a 0/100% change that they will grt to smash mouthes, or even smash regular. he feels his heart sink like a sstone down to the lowegst place on earth: the inner core.

poop tells his enemy now "yur nur allowt on me shup arggggggh"

robert start to snore

"you will must stay in my room the captains room" pop said but ropert was still ungrateful snoring "its he bigest room" he adds hoping roland will be impresed

luckily ropoer wakes up and they saunder across the ship (but their not holdign hands bucaude there enemees okai(??) to the captin's room.

one bug bootiful window and one big bootyful bed, Pomp is so prouf of his room hessmiling so big. he takes a booty from under the bed. itsa new real purple amefyst velvet silk bandanna!! he puts the new real purple amefyst velvet silk bandanna oofn his head sicne his old one was sweating.

roblet is eyeball at the bed mostly and thinkigjf thougts probly, but he sneaks a peak at Pop's sexy head when. and pop sees this so this means roubert was lying when he said hes not hot.. inch restin

............... ...............................................