Chapter 9: Tarts

Ribbon takes Pup to the grocery store because Pope has nevar been there due to being busy arghhhhh hiya matey i cant hear you ooooooooooooooooh

Pop(e) spies a square frosted cookie box in the grocery store fridge and looks at it and the box has his name on it!!! Pop Tarts!!!! this box is made for him and so he will take it home right now and eat his Tarts.

"wow this is for me arghhh" - Pop

Robint: no pop you must pay for your purchases

"It is very bold of you to say that!!! you never pay when you steal from the non-wealthy 99%" - Pop

robbie gasp why did pooppers say that. robber yes rob BUTT pireate aslo steel thing. Robobort had always learned form his parent sto be a good pober that you hvaae ot steal from the mostrichest and give to the not hav as much money (youself)

"We are the same," says Ronald to Pope. "Thefting one and another alike. Bet i can't let you steal from the grossre store man"

"You csnt stop me robwrt im a pirat and i steal whatever i want to steal. Be sides these tarts have my name on them

Pop op poprate walked outside the store with the tarts. "Beep bepp bep" go the store alrm "this is a robbery of my tart" sayd the grosery store man

Ronert felt bad for the stor man but he folowed popy pirate out. Pop was already half way done with eating they box when Rborert joined him.

"Would you like some" popuppirate asked and hands Robote the eaten tart orber took a bit it tasted like pop pirate silava and pop tart flavor. He was still angy taht pop stoole from the averag man. what would hi s parents say when tehy foumd out his...well he didnt know aht pop po pirate was to him...but his parents certanly wotn approved.

The sweatness of the poptart made robirt almoist forgive pop as they walked hand in hadn across the shore .

"The bech is so pretty at sunset" rovert gushed

"No u" popirate

Robert has never heard a declaration of love more eloquently professed than the words that had escaped his lover's mouth.

Onc the box of tarts was empty opop oup opirate tosed it in too the sand.

"Its food four the beach" he explaned

"Your so smar" trebor said

Robtre and po priate spent the night on the sandy sand of the sandy beach

In the morninging pee pirate tried to get the atenton of michael honk shoo the co captain of his new ship (jeck sparlow died in the vlocano)