S1-P2

[Hey!] The small humanoid said and Klippers screamed, "Wh- who are you?" she said looking at the humanoid creature, [Hey? *cough* Is this any better?] The small humanoid creature said and Klippers fainted after that.

As hours passed by after Klippers fainted, she was later woken up by one of the humanoid creatures, [So... You're finally awaked] the humanoid creature answered, "So where am I?" Klippers asked, [You are currently fainted on port] ??? Replied.

Klippers slowly stood up "Can I ask what your name is?" [I'm your Fairy Captain] she answered Klippers question, "Ah right... so I am Ship girl similar to KanColle" she said out loud, [Well yes... I also have a fair share of your memories] her fairy captain exclaimed, "So... also knew who I am?" Klippers look at her fairy captain.

[In many way yes... you're also a man in past life isn't it?] Klippers stand there with her face red because of embarrassment, "Man... I lost all manly pride" her fairy captain climbed to her head and pat her, [We should go now...] her captain said in worry, "Why?" she asked, [Well... This base is abandoned due to reason, just look around you... there is no single person here] her fairy captain explained.

"Well shoot..." Klippers said in shock, [and also can you turn on your weapon systems?] her fairy captain request to Klippers, "Well I don't know how in the first place" she replied, Klippers started walking forward, "Are you sure this is a port? It looks like a capital shipyard to me" she said and with an abroad stopped and look at the dark area in front where there is a light brightly shining through it.

"Finally... I FOUND AN EXIT!!!"Klippers yell and she runs towards the light slowly but steadily the light gets brighter as it gets closer and she slowly stopped running "Whoa that right there is the port..." She points where the port is located, [So that is the port?] Her fairy captain said in surprise, "Well yeah of course... aren't you supposed to know this a pioneer faction main navy base layout?" [Well I don't know... I'm the same as you, but I don't have any memories about a base or any sort of stuff] her fairy captain replied.

"Well... we have different issues, oh also Where are the utility UAVs? They were supposedly to keep mining on the asteroid." Klippers look scan around the nearby area when she take a closer look she was instantly in shock "This base... is already dead, to begin with, we also have no resources in reserve in my storage" She was looking terrified almost falling to her knees, Klippers slowly calm herself down.

"I guess I have one option left..." she thought, Klippers call her fairy captain [Klippers is there anything I can help with?] her fairy captain looked at her "Well I'm just asking are there any engineer fairies on board inside me?" she asked her fairy captain, [Well yes... what do you need it for?] her captain asked "Well... if we found some nearby broken UAV/corvettes/fighters can they turn it into a utility use?" her fairy captain looked very confused but he nodded and give satisfied sigh [Very well... Our crew will try our best] the fairy captain responded and goes back to her hull.

While Klippers is waiting she walked deeper into the pioneer base inside "Whoa so this is what it looks like on the inside... In the game we are only able to look from the outside" Klippers thought in surprise, "This place is like a small city... oh I forgot there is a small city inside every pioneer base" Klippers thought, she continues to walk down inside the base located on the habitat area until she found a person.

She walks slowly towards the person "Hey are you alright?" Klippers asked the unconscious girl but she wasn't responding, "She looks a bit smaller than me" Klippers thought, Klippers slowly use her built-in scanner to identify the girl.

After a long-thoroughly scan was done she was identified as an Eternal Storm Attack battlecruiser and named CEFN Circadia, Klippers slowly inspect her appearance: she has green hair, bright yellow eyes, wearing a formal gray navy uniform covered by a black coat with red stripes, she also look quite mature.

Klippers knows who is Circadia, but she only knows in-game and not in real life, Circadia Empire was a Second In Command of the Crusaders Organization, but Klippers still have doubts about the girl being the actual SiC in the Crusaders, so she decided to carry her on Klippers shoulder and continue walking deeper in the Habitat Section of the pioneer base while walking and scanning to look a place where they can stay for the night, and a few hours later.

"Well... now I found a place that I can rest up" Klippers Thought, Klippers gently put Circadia on the soft bed later Klippers went into the bathroom to wash up, "My first time... Okay this feels very embarrassing," she said with a low voice, Klippers look her features on the mirror near the sink.

She has black hair with red eyes and her face is looking very cute for a battleship, "Well that both look cool and cute at the same time." Klippers thought to herself, after she was done taking a bath she take some towels to dry and clothes out to put on later from her hull (body), "Is weird that my whole body is now a frickin giant spaceship but also a very convenient storage compartment" she thought.

Klippers wears a color blue pajama with a bunny pattern, "This is a very cute pajama but seriously my crew inside already prepared this for me?" Klippers thought, before she went to sleep Klippers look out the window, there was many giant building and roads empty due to unknown reason this base was abandoned.

"Well if Circadia is here... is there any possibilities of other Crusaders going here as well?" she thought with a serious expression "I can't help it but I will think about it later in the morning there is already a lot going on," she thought to herself while looking at the window the habitat later clouds slowly cover the metal ceiling and artificial rains poor down the small city.

Klippers slowly climb into the bed, [Hey are you still awake?] her fairy captain said and climb out behind her neck, Klippers cover her mouth as she almost screamed, and not to wake Circadia, she slow down her breath "Yeah... I'm still awake" Klippers responded [Just to let you know our Engineering team will agree on converting them, but also it may take a while to convert them into utility use due to changing Their equipment, electronics, etc] Klippers's fairy captain explained "It's alright, at least we can do something for our missing resources," Klippers said.

[Okay, sorry for interrupting your sleep, have a goodnight rest Klippers] Her Fairy Captain said "You too have a goodnight rest" Klippers responded, Klippers slowly closes her eyes and went into dreamland.