S1-P4: Preparation

"So Cad, how do we infiltrate a level 10 city," said Klippers writing some ideas in her notebook "I don't know Klip, If we go near the dead man zone we will get obliterated by over 2000 ships nearby," said Circadia tapping her finger on the meeting table "Well I just got an idea," said Klippers jumping out of her seat and grab a marker "How about this... we sneak in, rescue and escape," said Klippers drawing a planned out a map to enter and exit the city.

"I don't know if that would work Klip, Even if we escape we declare war with them, plus they will try to hunt us down no matter what the cost," said Circadia covering her face with her arms in frustration "This would be easier if we had more members" Circadia mumbled, "Well I got a brilliant idea!" Klippers said in excitement, she erased the previous plan with a whiteboard eraser and drew a new map plan with the marker and Circadia took an interest in it.

"Well that will work but, it's going to be a high roll move," said Circadia with a smug "Well... should we start our preparation then," said Klippers with a smile, both Circadia and Klippers exited the old meeting room, and prepare for the level 10 city infiltration operation, "So we need here on the list," said Circadia giving a piece of paper to Klippers "That is quite a lot... do we need a gun?" said Klippers looking at Circadia eyes "We need to at least have a gun if we enable our rigging in-door it would do a collateral damage and we don't know if there still people on the inside the city" Circadia explained, "Safety first... Ok I will try to find some of the stuff on the list," said Klippers folding the piece of paper on her jacket breast pocket "Ok good luck Klip," said Circadia make a thumb-up gesture.

Klippers went to the mining base and searched for the things needed for the Operation, "Let's see... first I need to find a backup generator..." said Klippers walking down a straight empty hallway "I think there is one in the basement or the cargo area" said Klippers pressing a button and wait for the elevator to arrive, a bit later Klippers search around the Cargo and Basement area from the mining base, "Aha... found it!" said Klippers with a cheer "Ok next... a laptop" said Klippers continuing the search of listed items on the paper.

Meanwhile, Circadia went to the port and made some modifications to her Ship, "Take quite a surprise that we can turn our riggings into a ship... just like in the game of Azur Lane" said Circadia looking at her Eternal Storm Battlecruiser "Even though I'm a battlecruiser, Klip got a Warspite Battleship" said Circadia looking at Klippers's ship "Well better get to work, people need our help" said Circadia with a huff, both ship girls work hard to prepare as much as possible for the following operation day.

"Hey Cad!" said Klippers through the radio "Klip... I'm busy modifying our ships," said Circadia doing wire work on Klippers main weapon system "Yeah I know, but we are missing a few stuff on the list," said Klippers through the radio "Ugh... okay, so what is the missing item on the list?" Circadia responds "Well... we don't have any guns nor ammo for it" Klippers answered through the radio "This is going to delay the Operation, I don't know If the person Inside the city will hold it much longer... dear lord give me patiently," thought Circadia doing cable maintenance "Okay fine... use the corvette on your ship and go to a nearby area and search the place for the guns," said Circadia on the radio "Ok... I will be going to the port," said Klippers through the radio.

Klippers went up to the ground floor using the elevator and later ran towards the port, "I'm here" said Klippers out of breath after running "Took you while enough..." said Circadia holding a wrench "Okay Klip the Corvette is ready, but remember it has limited range make sure don't use the boost unless necessary" said Circadia pointing at Hangar number 1 at Klippers ship "Okay... I will be back soon" Klippers waved at Circadia and entered her ship "Wow... look at this wiring... Cad seriously knows what she's doing," Klippers said while admiring the number of cables connected and disconnected everywhere around the hallway.