S1-P3

Later morning Circadia woke up from her bed, she walk around the room to look around the room "Is this an apartment room" thought Circadia continue to look around the room and notices a girl wearing a blue pajama on the other bed "Who is this girl" thought Circadia, than she proceed to use her build in scanner to analyze the girl, after scanning through her she was surprised that she was the same as her a ship girl, Circadia still have a lot answers that she needs but it will take to scan a lot more longer than just identifying if it's friendly or not.

Circadia slowly scanned her more thoroughly later she was able to identify who she was, She was Klippers, Circadia was in relief but she still needs her guard up to reason that she is the Klippers she knows in the game, so she waited for her to woke up.

After waiting for hours Klippers finally woke up from her sleep but was greeted by Circadia using a butterfly "Uhh... Circadia is that you?" Said Klippers her hands rising "So... How do you know my name?" said Circadia using her butterfly knife near her throat "Oh my god... should I use my rigging? No no no that's a bad idea" thought Klippers thinking a way to find that she is Klippers that she knows in the game "I know your name is Klippers... I don't think you are the Klippers I know" said Circadia holding a knife closer to Klippers neck.

"Okay please spare me," said Klippers crying out loud and looking into Circadia's face with puppy eyes "Ugh.. Dammit... Fine... But do anything stupid your head will roll over," said Circadia putting her knife away from Klipper's neck.

A few hours later Klippers and Circadia walk around the habitat to take a bit of a tour, and after a few hours more they found elevator access to the command center.

"So where do find a keycard?" said Circadia while playing with a butterfly knife "I don't know... but want to fly up there" Klippers request her suggestion to Circadia "Okay... But how do I activate my rigging?" Circadia asked Klippers "Well try to feel or imagine it will probably work in some way Before I was spawned on the Super Capital Shipyard I already had my rigging activated" Klippers explains to Circadia "Well then let's go," Circadia said in excitement.

Circadia slowly imagines her ship rigging, when the rigging slowly materialize out of thin air, her rigging consisted of 2 MK2-AM8-300B Eternal Polaris K Cluster Missile pods weapon system attached behind her, 4 MK3-AT800A White Supernova Torpedo weapon systems strapped on her thighs, her left shoulder attached with a single AI-900A Viggen Ion Canon.

After the flashy show of Circadia showing off her rigging, Klippers Clapped in the distance while whistling "That was a SHOW!!!" said Klippers proudly and gives a thumbs up to Circadia "Since you already activate your rigging why not try to fly up there?" said Klippers pointing her fingers up "Ok, but move back a bit" said Circadia while feeling her engines and thrusters activating, Circadia slowly ascending with increasing amount acceleration.

Later Circadia hit the top of the ceiling of the Habitat "Dead end huh? That will not stop me from a stupid wall to go through further" thought Circadia activating her Viggen Ion Cannon system as the weapon slowly charges up, she fired the weapon and creating a big hole on the ceiling "Holy cow.... That is very powerful" thought Circadia with a look of shocked in her face "Hey Circadia do you hear me?" said Klippers on the radio system "If you are confused Circadia, we have built-in Radio system so wait at the command center I will go up there" said Klippers on the radio, Circadia continues to fly up and use her weapon system to destroy the walls and make a passage to the Command Center.

After Circadia reaches the command center, she saw many computer screens and a giant hologram system in the middle, that it was mapping something important "Look at that... is that a Lagrange Gate?" thought Circadia while trying to touch the hologram, she looks for more details about it, and she knows that this system is already been done and conquered, now it's only abandoned space system to the unknown.

Circadia hears a noise behind her that slowly getting louder from the hole that she made, Circadia soon was surprised by Klippers who already made it into the command center "Wow... this looks cool up close" said Klippers touching some of the computer screens "Klip is better just don't touch anything" said Circadia with a glare "All right... all right... so did you find anything?" said Klippers with a curious look "Well the only thing I found that this system is already finished being searched, so I only found many dead bases that are no longer in use" Circadia explained to Klippers "So are we going to the Lagrange gate then?" said Klippers smiling with her eyes twinkling like a star "Well, of course, there is nothing here, we should go now" said Circadia proudly tone.

Later Circadia and Klippers left the base and went a long journey through the system, in the 1/4 of the journey both of them went into a pit stop in a nearby abandoned mining base to restock their supply.

"Hey Circadia how long we are going to go there?" said Klippers drinking a Strawberry milkshake "Well about a 14-hour long trip, it's very far away from here," said Circadia eating up her large BLT sandwich, both of them continue eating while talking to each other peacefully, after that they grab some Deuterium, Crystals, and Metal on the way to be prepared for anything, while on resupply both of them heard an SOS massage, both of them check their system to find where the radio signal was and after they analyze where the radio signal was coming from it was on a nearby city, the city scale from there system is detected as a level 10 city.

Both Klippers and Circadia need to choose between saving a person who is trapped in the largest city that is existed in the system or go to the lagrange gate and leave the system.