Confrontation

Yuuta(KING)

Natsuha(CLOWN)

Masaru(BASTARD)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuuta's P.O.V

Natsu-nee has been acting kinda weird lately......is it her fever? A fever for this long? I wish I could check up on her and stay with her......maybe we could....*blushes*

*MESSAGE NOTIFICATION*

Yuuta: A message...? maybe from natsu-nee?

oh it's from damian.(his friend)

Yuuta's eyes slowly widened while reading the message.

*Bro....I know this won't make any sense but I think your girlfriend is cheating on you with that bastard Masaru. I literally saw him coming and going out of her house. I'm not saying this based on any assumptions or just seeing him just for a day or two......it's been going on for a while now. I managed to click some pictures. It's better if you see them......I'm really sorry man.*

Yuuta: *faint voice* no.....she would nev--- *opens the pictures*

*NERVOUS* *NERVOUS* *NERVOUS*

Yuuta: This....doesn't prove anything.....right..? I should go check on her.......yea....yea I'll do that.

NO P.O.V

Yuuta runs to Natsuha's house, hoping that what Damian told him was a lie.

Yuuta: *catching his breath* ah...finally... I reached. Natsu-nee....where are y---

*moaning sounds*

Yuuta starts sweating and his heart was beating like crazy

Yuuta:*nervous* please....don't be what I think it is.....

Yuuta slowly walks into the house and peeped into her room.

his expression was something like this but much more:

Natsuha was riding Masaru's dick like a complete slut

Yuuta could literally feel his heart shattering to pieces, and his eyes were filled with tears.

Yuuta murmuring: why......natsu-nee.....how could you.....? I get it.....there has to be some kind of explanation.....maybe he blackm---

Natsuha: *moaning*SEX WITH MASARU FEELS GOOD!!!!! *moaning*ITS WAY BETTER THAN SEX WITH YUUTA!!!!! *moaning*

*SHATTER* His eyes were completely devoid of lights.

Masaru notices Yuuta. His sadistic part woke up and decided to humiliate Yuuta in front of Natsuha (he did the same thing with many guys in front of their cheating girlfriends).