The Bait

-timeskip 2weeks-

NO P.O.V

Yuuta was sitting in a dark room, looking at his computer murmuring something.

Yuuta's P.O.V

 ohohoooo boiiiii everything is prepared.....now I just need to meet him and set the time and venue.

NO P.O.V

Mizuki was on the bed. 

Mizuki: Yuuta-kun......why aren't you sleeping?? *teasing tone* ara don't tell me that you got into the mood in the middle of the night.

Yuuta: ahh.... Mizuki-san I'm glad that you asked me that question.

Yuuta proceeds to mizuki with a lustful expression.

Mizuki: *nervous* wait....wait....yuuta-kun I was just teasing you!!! I'm already tired from our session earlier. I literally fainted from fatigue!! Le---- aahhhhh.

Yuuta pulls mizuki towards him and whispers in her ear. 

Yuuta: You're the one who asked me that......look, even my partner got up .Don't you think that you're responsible for that??

Yuuta slowly goes down on Mizuki. 

Mizuki:*wet* Yuuta-ku.....wai------*moans*

Mizuki's P.O.V

It only took him less than 2 weeks......now he already knows where all my weak spots are..... HE'S READY!!!!!!!

-timeskip-

*at school*

It had been two weeks since Natsuha had last seen Yuuta. Two weeks that felt like an eternity. Every morning, she would wake up with a sense of anticipation, hoping that today would be the day when she would finally catch a glimpse of him. But each passing day only deepened the ache in her chest.

*Natsuha was sitting in her seat*

Natsuha: *murmuring* yuutaaaaaa......

Random NPC: what wrong Natsuha? you look.....depressed.....

Masaru walks in.

Masaru: come on natsuha......you're still thinking about that idiot? 

NPC: masaru....why are you here? Wait.....that idiot?

Natsuha: hey masaru I told you not to call him that!!

Yuuta walks in.

Yuuta: Why can't he call me that? You're the one who made me look like an idiot in front of him.

Natsuha: YUUTAA!!! *she runs to him* where have you been??!!! 

Yuuta: *cold tone* do you care?

Natsuha: yuuta please....it was....it----

Masaru: --was awesome!! that look on your face....gotta give it to you man....I really didn't think you would actually come back after all that.

Yuuta: I did tell you that it's not over right?

Masaru: HAHAHAHAHA don't tell me that you actually meant that!!! you plan on getting revenge???

NPC: revenge? wait what is he talking about yuuta-kun??

Natsuha: nothing!! it's nothing!! 

Yuuta: no no let them know. let them know what kind of a person you really are.

Natsuha: Yuuta please don't...... you'll ruin my reputation he--

Yuuta: THIS WHORE WAS FUCKING THAT BASTARD BEHIND MY BACK AND I CAUGHT THEM!! It's as simple as that.