The Revenge

(let's keep the suit group anonymous. man#1 man#2 woman#1 woman#2 woman#3 will be enough)

NO P.O.V

Masaru: you need these people to beat me?? No wonder why she cheated on such a weakling. Just fight me and we'll see who wins.

Yuuta:*insulting tone* Ughh I don't want to fight you!!

Masaru: WHY??? SCARED THAT I'LL KILL YOU??!! HUHHH??

Yuuta:*command* make him shut up. no need to be kind.

man#1 goes to masaru and stands in front of him.

*PUNCH*

With only one punch, Masaru saw the entire solar system revolve around his head.

Masaru was slowly trying to grasp reality. He was literally dripping saliva.

Masaru: wha....wh.....*gasping*

Yuuta: Now you listen to me very carefully......you speak only when you are spoken to, got it?

Masaru: y...ye.....

Yuuta: If you don't give me a proper answer in 5 seconds, you'll experience that once again.

Masaru: *trying hard* ye....YEE.....YEESSSSS!!!!

Yuuta: good boy.

*command* wake up that bitch. She's taking too long.

Woman#1 goes to Natsuha and splashes some liquid on her face.

*coughing*

Natsuha slowly enters consciousness and looks around, not knowing what the fuck is going on. The confusion was clearly written all over her face.

Natsuha: yuuta....? what's going on..? who are all these people? why am I tied to---

Yuuta: ughhh just shut up already!! questions questions questions!!!! 

Yuuta grabs a chair and places it in front of her, sitting on it.

Yuuta: I'm going to kill that bastard in front of you.

Masaru & Natsuha: WHAT??!!!!

Masaru: BITCH YOU--

*CRACK* man#2 breaks his right index finger.

Masaru: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!YOU FUCKERRRRRR!!!!!!!

Yuuta: That's your last warning. Do not speak without permission.

Masaru held his mouth shut and tried to bite away the pain.(idk if that's a thing)

Natsuha and Masaru both had a scared expression.

Yuuta:*menacing smile* how does it feel to be on the receiving side masaru....?

Yuuta was purposefully poking his ego and it was working. His eyes were literally turning red.