Chapter 0: A New friendship is form

In the Kanto Region,  in a large city known as Viridian City,  which happens to be where the story starts as we see a boy about six years old wandering around the streets of his hometown, well, home city.  

He has short purple hair that has a bit of pastel to it and a fair skin tone, as well as pale blue eyes. He wore a black short sleeve shirt with a Pikachu on it underneath a light purple jacket, grey sweatpants, and black and yellow running shoes. 

The purple hair boy was Kenny Nightingale,  sometimes called Violet due to his purple hair. He was a quiet and slightly close-off boy in Viridian City who one day wanted to go on a journey to become a great trainer and the strongest gym leader in the world. 

However, Kenny still had a few more years until he was officially old enough to become a Pokemon trainer, just like he always dreamed of.  

"Someone help!" A voice shouted, sounding like they were scared. 

"Huh?" Kenny questioned, looking around and hearing the sudden voice asking for help,  but he didn't see anyone. 

"Someone please help!"  The voice shouted once again. 

"There, the voice again seems it is coming from the forest," He commented to himself, walking towards the source of the voice. 

As he ran into the large forest near Viridian City and found the source of the voice was, a shiny Abra was covered in wounds. 

However, his attention was taken off of the Abra when he noticed a ten-year-old with cream skin

However, his attention was taken off of the Abra when he noticed a ten-year-old with cream skin.  He had wavy medium, length navy blue hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a black and white jacket, zipped-up black knee-length pants, and black sleeveless gloves,  and a black headband on his head. He also had a grey backpack. 

"Your pathetic excuse for a Pokemon," The boy said, kicking the poor injured Abra

"Your pathetic excuse for a Pokemon," The boy said, kicking the poor injured Abra."You can't beat a single trainer or a training battle against my other pokemon!"

"Someone, please stop him!"  Abra shouted, scared and clearly in pain. 

"Hey, leave Abra alone," Kenny said, rushing over to the older boy and pushing him away from the Abra.