Chapter 1: Kenny worse Memory

It had been six years since Kenny had rescued Abra from her old trainer who had abandoned and abused her.  The two had to grow pretty close over the years soon Kenny and Raven which is the nickname he had given Abra would be going on their pokemon journey along with his older sister Jessica. 

Kenny had grown over the years as well he had a lean build with muscular arms and body. His purple hair was slightly longer down his neck and bags touching his forehead.  He wore a dark red tank top shirt with grey pajama bottoms with stars on it.  

He was currently about to go to bed after checking he had everything he needed for his journey packed in his bag. 

"Alright we're all good to go for tomorrow, " Kenny said with a yawn as he placed Raven's Pokeball on his nightstand where she was resting after eating her dinner.

After he zip his bag up he got in his bed underneath the Charmander blankets and began off into an unpeaceful slumber. 

Dream... 

A slim build and ten-year-old Kenny with short purple hair going down to his ears was sitting on the couch watching a Pokemon battle on Tv. On the floor in front of him was Raven meditating. 

"Oh man look at that Gengar," Kenny said watching the way Gengar avoided attacks

"Your sure love battles,"  Raven said. 

"Well of course my dream is to become the world's strongest gym leader, " Kenny said."And to do that I need to battle a lot of courses I haven't decided on my specialized type for my gym."

"Ugh," The familiar voice of his older sister groaned in frustration. 

"What is wrong with your sister? " Raven asked. 

"I think she having a hard time with failing so many of her dreams," Kenny said looking back and at the stairs."I'm going to check on her," He said getting off the couch and headed on upstairs to check on his big sister.

 Soon as he headed upstairs he walked over to the cracked door with a pink heart on it and saw sister Jessica inside packing a bag full of clothes. 

"Hey we're you going you just got back a few days ago from nursing school, " Kenny said. 

"I leaving for Team Rocket training, " Jessie said."You're finally ten so why don't you and Raven set off on your Pokemon Journey tomorrow morning and make your dream come true, " She said putting her bag on her back. 

"No, you can't leave not again, " Kenny said.

"It's alright I make sure to visit you," She said walking towards the door. 

"No don't leave me, " He begged grabbing her arm. 

Kenny continued to beg her not to leave as she continued to walk away. 

Dream over... 

Kenny sat up with a start panting heavily from his nightmare glanced at his Doduo clock to see if it was 12:34 am. 

"Hey, everything okay?" A voice asked. 

Kenny turned to his right to see a tall 16 sixteen-year-old fair skin female with long crimson-red hair tied back in a ponytail. She was wearing a pink nightgown and matching slippers. 

"Big sister Jessie, " Kenny whispered

"What happened I heard you scream?" Jessie asked walking over and sitting on the bed. 

"I had a nightmare that you left me for Team Rocket, " He replied hugging Jessie. 

"Ah I would have that day if you didn't stop me my light," Jessie said pulling her brother close. "You don't need to worry.  I'm not going anywhere except with you on your journey tomorrow now that you finally convince me to follow my old dream to become a Top Pokemon coordinator.  You waited until you were well 12 to go on your journey you finally convince me. Well, almost 12 your birthday is next month and mine is in October. "

"Hey, Jess what's going on?" A voice asked

Kenny looked up from his place against his big sister's chest to see a Meowth walking into the room rubbing his eyes. 

"Kenny had a bad dream," Jessie replied. 

"Oh, would you like me to sleep with you?" Meowth asked. 

"I think I will be fine now, " Kenny said. 

"Alright but if you decide you want to sleep with me and Meowth the door will be opened," Jessie said getting up once she was sure Kenny was calmed down. "Let's go Meowth."

"Later," Meowth said waving back at Kenny. 

"Bye Meowth it's still strange you talk at times,  but im glad my sister took you in and off the streets when she found you in the rain, " Kenny said softly laying back down on his bed. 

"Same kiddo," Meowth said following Jessie out of the room. 

"Sleep well my light, " Jessie said smiling at Kenny as he slowly closed his eyes and cracked the door slightly to keep an ear out for him in case he had another nightmare. 

'I promise my Light I won't leave you not like mom and Dad. I'm sorry for almost making the mistake to join Team Rocket. From now on we're sticking together.'  Jessie thought listening to the slow and even breathing of her little brother as she and Meowth headed back to bed.

Chapter End!

I hope you enjoyed the new chapter of my very first fanfic.

Kenny had a bad dream of his older sister planning on leaving to join Team Rocket,  but luckily she didn't leave in the end.  We also see our famous talking Meowth was saved by Jessie and is now a member of the Nightingale family. 

As I mentioned there will be some original gyms that Ash didn't face the first gym will be Pewter City but the second gym will be originally made. You will also meet Kenny's number-one rival soon as well.   

(1011 words)