Semi final

Lottes pov
I wake up to an empty and cold bed, I'm fellig so nervous about today, lees comes out the shower, kisses me and says * you're going to be briliant, like you always are, I know I dont say this enough but I'm so proud of you and how far you've come since college". I,kiss back, pull her on top of me and say " thank you so much less, you're the best, you always know what to say to calm my nerves, I'm so proud,of you to, I'll be prouder if you pull of anther backheal". She laughs and says " now we both know I didn't mean that, yes it was an okay goal but it needs to be better , we're playing the best in the world, this time and there's more pressure on us as the European champions ". I get a text from Georgia asking to speak to me, I quickly shower and get dressed, kiss less goodbye and head to Georgia's room,she lets me in and says " thanks for coming, I just needed to tell someone a,d I didn't want to,burden Ella, I got a text from Ollie last night asking to,get back together and,I said no,I'm,seing Ella and he posted it on his instagram". I hug her and say " I'm so,sorry g he's bang out of order, he had no right to even ask you back out considering how vie he was to you". Ella walks In and,knows something has hapend, I look at geogia and she nods and says " thanks lotte, I need to tell her in private " I leave the room.

Alessias pov
Starting x1
Earps
Bronze
Wiliamson(c)
Wuben- moy
Morgan
Walsh
Nobbs
Toone
Kelly
Russo
Hemp

We put pressure on Spain straight away, it's compleatly diferent to the euros last year because they don't know what to do. In the secound half the ball comes to me I ba heal the ball and it nutmegs the defender and keeper and goes in. The whole team goes absolutely mental, lotte hugs me and says " you've done it again I'm so flipping proud of you". We w8n 5-0, we know it will be close against the USA but we're in the final and im leading the golden boot standings with 13 goals. Ounce we get back to the hotel, lotte tells me what Ollie done and I'm absolutely disgusted,I look at Ella and she's puting a brave face on but you can tell,she's upset. I hug her and say " why don't we have a chat in our room?". Ella and g both nod, ounce we're sat down I say " I can't believe he done that, he's just a bastard". Serena comes in and says " is there anything I need to know about?". We tell her a,d she u deerstalker,do and leaves us to,our conversation.