Alessia oneshot

Alessias ex boyfriend is a coach with the England team at the World Cup, he cheated on her, and it's his biggest regret, what will happen when he offers to leve the team after the World Cup and writes a letter for the whole team and some individual ones the main one being for alessia.

James's pov
I've just told serena and her assistant and gave them the letters , serena says "we will miss you if you do leave, you made a mistake your only human". I hug both of them, give Leah the one to the whole team, give Ella her one, give lotte and Georgia their ones, they've been amazing since I took the job and really got me, I still speak to Ella and less but not as much and that's understandable. I knock on less and Chloe's door, Chloe says " I'll give you two some space," I give less the letter and say " open it , before you do, I'm contemplating leaving the team a job offer has come up for me but I'll turn it down if you want me to stay . She looks at me and says " can you read it for me?".

Alessias pov
James says " of course", he opens up the letter and says " dear Russie, ( I'm Sory I just had to), if thers one thing I could change about our relationship other than the obvious it's that we weren't friends first, I still think about that night, I know I made a monumental mistake but I was honest straight away, I don't blame you for dumping me I was never good enough for you, I have struggled with my inner deacons inside my head since our relationship ended, even attempted suicide, I know one day you'll find someone who's worthy of your love, I never stoped loving you less and never will, I'm so proud of the people you and lotte have become, you two were always destined for greatness, all my love and respect your Jaime bear xxxxxxxxxxxxx". I looks at James and say " I think friends sounds good for now, I forgive you for evreything, I'm not saying I won't ever take you back I want to, let's just be mates for a few months and see how things go please don't leave the team, we need you, England needs you, I need you". I hug him, it fells so good to hug him again, I give him a tender kiss on the lips and says" I tried to move on but I can't you're the love of my life, just give,e some time". He says "take all the time you need , I'll let serena know I'm staying". James leaves and Chloe comes back in, I give her the letter she says " oh my my god, if you've not forgiven him after that". I say "I have, he got a hug and a kiss for,it, we're being friends for now and seeing how it goes".