Back to international duty

Georgia's pov
We're going to St. George's park today for the first training camp since we won the World Cup. It'll be weirded without Lucy and Jordan but we'll cope. Elle is still sleeping, or pretending to be asleep,so,I kiss her. I start tickling her and she's laughing hysterically. I stop, get in top of her so she's pinned to the bed and say " you could have just asked nicely for a kiss". She gives me puppy dog eyes, how could I ever say no to that, I kiss her she kisses back and flips us over, I don't know where Ella's new found confidence and control came from but I can't say I hate it, in fact I far from hate it. We shower and get dressed. I drive us to St. George's park, we hug the staff and the players,  I see kaite and maya arguing. I walk over to see Katie leaving and maya in tears, Ella goes after Katie and I look ant maya a,d say " what  happend?". Maya says " I was raped at the age of 16, I let Katie believe she was my first time I know I shouldn't have". I hug her and say maya I'm so soory you need to tell her, I can be with you if you like".

Ella's pov
Katie is still angry, g texts me saying bring Katie to her and Mayas room". I bring her and maya says " I'm Sory, I know I shouldn't have lied but you were my first consensual time I was raped at the age of sixteen I'm Sory I should've told you". Me and geogia leave, we're having a night with the friend group tomorow, there's no training  until Tuesday it's just settling in today and tomorow. I think I have something planned for geogia, we go into our room, g goes into the bathroom, I take my clothes off undo my hair tie and sit under the covers in my underwear. Georgia's face is a picture when she walks out, I laugh and say " we never got to finish what we started this morning, did we?". G looks at le and says " before I join you, which I will, where has this confidence come from, I've never seen this side of you and it's extremely sexy". I say " you, you gave me this confidence, I've never been this comfortable or exposed before even with my ex's". G bites her lip, locks the door,undoes her hair tie, approaches me in a sexy way and removes her clothes and joins me under the covers, let's just say no one disturbs us all night.