Chapter 1

Chapa's POV:

I entered the Man's Nest to see Bose and Miles dancing to country music while wearing glittery tuxedos. I was just about to leave when I notice Mika in the corner, laughing. Ah yes, this all makes sense now. 

"Mika, how long have they been doing this?" I whispered to her as I sat down next to her. 

"For about... an hour. That's what they get for telling everyone I had toe fungus" She laughed, evilly.

"Not even gonna ask" I responded and walked up to Bose and Miles "Mika's pranking you guys" 

"What? So I can't get night vision from this?" Bose asked, defeated.

"Why would this ever give you night vision?" I asked, genuinely concerned. 

"I don't know, Mika's usually right... so, we just went along with it. We should've known better." Miles says, with look on his face that says 'Screw you universe'. 

Mika walked over, laughing, and holding out her phone "That is going on Click Clock, SUCKERS"

Bose opened his mouth to speak, when the loud sound of the emergency call alarm started blaring. 

"Looks like Jeff is trying to steal potato scallop purée from Hip Hop Purée" Mika walked over to the screen and pulled out her gum "I got this one, you guys stay back and find Ray and Schwoz, please" and with that, she left the room. 

"Yeah, where are Ray and Schwoz?" I asked, just now noticing their absence. 

"We don't know, they never showed up to S.W.A.G. this morning" Miles said in a casual tone. 

"Why are you guys so casual about this? I mean Ray not showing up is normal, but Schwoz? Something's up." I replied. 

"Well, we assumed they were with you when you didn't show up either, so we weren't worried" Bose noted. 

"Well they aren't with me, has anyone called them?" I asked.

"Yeah, they didn't pick up, we all tried them" Miles said "Where were you anyway?"

"Uhmm... I was.. at the, uh, dentist?" I lied. Nice one Chapa, great cover story. 

"Hmm okay" Bose said, giving me a confused look.

"Okay let's all split up and look for them, check all the rooms in the Man's Nest, and meet back here when you're done." I stated, changing the subject. 

We all split up and searched different areas, Miles went to check S.W.A.G., Bose was checking Ray and Schwoz's rooms, and I was checking all 900 of the rooms in the Man's Nest. Of course I got stuck with the most work, usually if Mika were here, I would ask her to split it with me, but she's taking a surprisingly long time to catch Jeff. 

I was making progress, when I heard a loud crash come from behind one of the doors. I ran into the room to see Schwoz and Ray laying on the floor of the room. 

"What the hell is going on, guys?" I asked, helping them up. 

"Oh my goodness, you found us" Ray said, his voice hoarse. 

"Drex got out last night and locked us in here, we tried to climb through the vents but he blocked them off" Schwoz explained. 

"WHAT?" I yelled "HOW DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?"

"Well. it turns out helper monkey wasn't helpful at all" Ray snarled. 

"Yeah, he lured us in here so Drex could lock us in here while he escaped" Schwoz finished explaining. 

"Could it be Rick Twittler again?" I asked, remembering how I saved the whole world by destroying Rick Twittler's virus. 

"No, we uh... disposed of him. This was all helper monkey" Ray had an evil smile as he said the first part. 

"I told you we never should've trusted that stupid monkey in the first place" I sparked, remembering how I was the only one smart enough to be hesitant about accepting a freakin' monkey into our midst.  

"That's not even the worst part" Schwoz frowned. 

"What are you talking about, Schwoz? Schwoz?" I said with a death glare plastered across my face. 

"He may or may not have taken some weapons with him, which may or may not have included the face modifier, which may or may not mean that he could be anyone, anywhere" Schwoz looked down, a nervous smile creeping on his lips. 

"Shit. We gotta find Bose and Miles. We gotta call Mika and get her back here, too" I yelled walking out of the room and running to go find Bose and Miles. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: First chapter! I hope you guys enjoy! More will be coming soon :)