CHAPTER 1- THE LAST LEAF

*On a typical day in Tokyo, everyone moves to their jobs and students to their schools. It was 3 pm, and the day was already off. And there is no high school where weak students aren't getting bullied. The same case at Shinhwa High School, where a 16-year-old kid named Zack, was getting bullied by his seniors as usual. *

HANSHI- Haha, look at this punk, he looks like a damn bag of dusty meat!!

ZAHA- Yea, even if he doesn't care, it's still fun to bully this guy!!

IZAKAYA- His pics are funny af. I am gonna post on Twitter, that's gonna be fun!!

HANSHI- Hey dude, let's go now, we'll see him tomorrow

ZAHA- Yea, let's go

*Those 3 senior students went off that place. Zack was just lying on the ground like a corpse. Finally, he tried to wake up, took his bag, and went home. *

"Uh, another same day. Getting late in school. Getting bullied by those f**king seniors. And then listen to taunts by parents. Blah Blah Blah!!! Huh, I seriously hate my life, I don't know why death is not coming to me. I can't even suicide, or just jump off the school building. Nobody likes me in this world, except one."

*He reached home*

ZACK- I'm back.

HIS MOM-(with anger) Zack!! What a mess you made of your uniform!!! And those marks again on your face!! Why you are so weak!? Can't you just fight back?!

HIS DAD- Leave him, we know he can do nothing. He can't score well in exams, is not good in sports, and gets bullied by his seniors every day. I can't believe he's our son!!

"As usual, I should just ignore them and have a bath. "

*After having a bath, wearing clean clothes, and applying bandages on his face, he went outside for an evening walk. Then, a girl came on her way running towards Zack screaming his name*

THE GIRL-(with joy) Zack!!

ASAHI- Oh, Zep!!

*Zep, my girlfriend for the past 3 years. We met in primary school for the first time and fell in love with each other in middle school. Unfortunately, we won't be able to get admission to the same high school, but we use to talk every day. She's so obsessed with me. She is the only person I can trust in this cruel world. *

ZEP-(felt pity) Oh god, you got bullied again? Why you are so weak? Why don't you just kick off their @$$? I can't see my boyfriend like this every day (soon tears also came)

ZACK- (with a smile) Oh Zep, why tears on your pretty face?

ZEP- Because I can't see you like this living in pain (rubbing her tears)

ZACK- C'mon, this is all part of my life. Wanna come with me to that place again?

ZEP- Oh, that place. Ok!!

*That place was an old park, where few people use to come. There was an old tree, where Zack used to sit every day for a while. The surprising part is that the tree is 150 years old and has only one leaf on its branch*

ZACK- You know where all my frustrations and my depression go? Inside this tree. When I hug this tree, it use to absorb every pain, sadness, frustration, etc. And that last leaf in that branch still gives me hope to live.

ZEP- Wow Zack!! You're such a unique person. You know, all these things make me even closer to you. You're such a kind-hearted person, I wish your life may get improved after your high school period.

ZACK- Thanks, but if that doesn't happen, I'll still be happy and alive until the last leaf and this tree is here. Sometimes, I feel that the tree absorbs all my pain and stores them in that last leaf. I wonder when it will fly away.