CHAPTER 5- FEAR OF LOSING 1

*In the staff room, His teacher Hazel, those 3 senior students and Zack were standing near Hazel's desk. Hazel was astonished after looking at those 3 senior students. They got brutally beaten up and were unable to stand properly. *

HAZEL- Hmm, so explain to me what happened in the corridor.

HANSHI- Sensei!! This kid beat us brutally!!!

IZAKAYA- He kicked on my balls!!

ZAHA- We were crying from pain.

HAZEL-(in a calm voice) Hmm. Zack, tell me why you beat them up.

ZACK- (first he stared at them for 3-4 sec and then said) Sensei, I misunderstood them. I thought they came to bully me, so I attacked them. But they came to ask me about a student's info.

HANSHI- (surprised) "Huh? Why is he defending us?"

IZAKAYA- "Is he out of his mind?"

ZAHA- "Am I dreaming?"

HAZEL- OK then, you three go to the medical room and then to the class. Beware don't bunk my class.

THOSE 3- Ok!!!!!!!

*Those 3 students left the staff room. *

HAZEL- Zack, please have a seat.

*Zack stood silently*

HAZEL- Why you defended them?

ZACK- What do you mean, sensei?

HAZEL- (smiling) Better don't lie to me now. I saw them bullying you in the corridor. I was hiding behind the wall. And not only today but since the start of the session, they were continuously bullying you. I never interrupted because I wanna know about you. And I must say your patience level is on the top.

ZACK- (stunned) Oh, umm yea.

HAZEL- May I ask you something?

ZACK- Sure Sensei.

HAZEL- After getting bullied for a long, why did you beat them up today? You could have done this earlier.

ZACK- (calmly) I don't know when they came to bully again, I got a voice from the inside that I need to raise my voice. And did this.

HAZEL- And why you defended them? This was your perfect chance to get revenge on them.

ZACK- Revenge? I think it's a confession of pain. It's barren of itself, dreadful food it feeds on, delight is murder and end is despair. I never intended to take revenge on them. That's why I left them.

HAZEL- (smiles and pats Zack's shoulder) Zack, you are one of my brilliant students. Even if you get fewer marks on tests and are weak in sports. But, your inner peace and maturity impress me. And that's why you are different from others. I want you to become the most successful person.

"Sensei's voice........is soo........soothing and..............satisfying................It gives me so much positivity. "

ZACK- Thank you, Sensei.

HAZEL- Hmm, now move to your class. It's about to start.

*Zack bow his head and went towards his class. Soon, the time of lunch break came. All were eating food but Zack didn't have the lunch box today, so he went outside on the ground for a walk. His hunger was continuously increasing and controlling himself hard. But then, a voice came from a person standing on the boundary wall. *

ROHAN- Zack!!

ZACK- Rohan?! You here?

ROHAN- Yea, come to the roof. Let's eat lunch together.