CHAPTER 3- RUNAWAY

ZACK- (worried) Mom? Dad?

*Zack saw his parents covered in blood. His mom was biting Zack's dad's hand and his dad was stabbing a knife at her back. Both were not in control of their own. *

ZACK- (shouted) What the heck is going on!! Mom, get off from Dad!!

*He pushed his mom off his dad. But then, his dad woke up weirdly and stabbed the knife at Zack's back. *

ZACK- Ah!! What the heck?! (looking towards Dad) Dad, are you getting mad or what!?

"Thank god, I can regenerate, otherwise, I was just finished in a moment. But what's happening to both of them? Why are they killing each other? What just happened here?"

*Zack was trying to get rid of his dad, but in the meantime, his mom jumped on him and bite Zack's neck. Blood came out of his neck like a fountain. *

ZACK- (in pain) AHH!! Oh gosh, why am I feeling so much pain now? I haven't felt this much pain before!? (something clicked in his mind) Wait......Am I low in blood? I am unable to regenerate also...Oh no, I need to do something!!!!

*Zack had no option left to do, he took out those blood arms again and pierced them through their chests, broke their ribs, made a big hole in their lungs, and detached their hearts from their body. The whole room got splashed with blood and both fell to the floor. *

ZACK- (fell on his knees with tears in his eyes) Mom.....Dad........

FLASHBACK->

ZACK (4-Years old)- (crying) Dad, no, please, I don't want to go to school.

HIS DAD- (smiling) It's fine son, I will come to take you back.

ZACK (7-Year old)- (scared) No, Dad, don't leave me! I would fall off the bicycle.....

HIS DAD- (already left his bicycle) But son, your dad left the bicycle. You are doing good, just don't look back!

ZACK (8-Years old)- Ouch, it's too hot!!

HIS MOM- Oh son, I told you to eat carefully. Lemme helps you finish it.....

PRESENT->

ZACK- (still crying) Mom......Dad.....I know you care about me so much. Even though I can see that care in your anger, I am trying my best to become the best. And today.......I am so sorry...but I had no option left.......I am sorry......

*A sudden noise of opening the door. *

KIYO (their neighbor)- ええと、すべて大丈夫ですか? あなたの家から変な音が聞こえたので、私はチェに来ました........ [Umm, is everything alright? I heard some weird noise from your house, so I came to che........]

*She saw the whole scene. *

KIYO- (screamed as hell) あぁ!!!!!!!!!!ぁ�あさひ......。Y-あなたk-k-殺された-d-あなたの両親?![AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Z-Zack.......Y-You k-k-killed-d yo-your parents?!] (went outside) 皆さん、こっちに来てください!!!!! この家には混乱が訪れました!!![EVERYONE, COME HERE!!!!! WHOLE CHAOS CAME INTO THIS HOUSE!!!]

"Shit, she's gonna create chaos. If that happened, everyone will get my new identity!! I need to run away from here. "

*Zack drank blood as much as he can in the meantime and jumped off the window. He took out one of his blood arms and used it as a grapple to fly off the place. Soon, the whole of society came to that house. Everyone looked terrified after looking at the blood and rotten heart of Zack's parents. Soon, the police came and the investigation started. The officer asked some questions from Kiyo. *

REINCARNATED AS A DEMONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara