Chapter 5 (what did you mean by that?+Shopping)

Alessandro's POV
I sighed in the car. Jeez this kid acts just like his mother.
"Can I get my phone back?" Luciano asked for about the fifth time now. I shook my head, "Well yeah, but it's at home. I don't have it on me at the moment. Sorry." He nodded. "Ok it's fine."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We reached home and everyone went to their rooms while Luciano just stayed in the kitchen. I raised my eyebrow. "Why are you still in the kitchen? Go to sleep." He just sighed. "Can I just get my phone tomorrow?" I nodded. "Yeah sure buddy." I patted his back and realized that I forgot to tell him something. "Did you know your room is ready?" He looked confused. "What do you mean by it's ready?"

"Well I mean it's good to go for you to sleep in your own bed." I said with a small smile. He looked uncertain then chuckled. "You sure it's not gonna get stolen again?" I laughed at his statement and nodded. "Yeah why not you go put your stuff upstairs. Here I'll even show you the way just in case you forgot."

Luciano POV

I nodded and took my stuff into my hands. I'm finally ready to feel what a nice bed looks like. When I had to live with mom, I used to sleep on her couch if her 'friends' weren't over at our house. Otherwise I had to sleep on the floor with her 'friends'.

Alessandro or my dad, but I'm going to call him Alessandro for the time being, showed me where my room was. He waited outside for me to finish changing into my pajamas then he tucked me in bed.

"So before you go to sleep, I wanted to ask you something." He trailed off. "Before you ran away or should I say walked, I heard you say something like, mom was right about y'all. I just want to know what did you mean by that?"

I looked down in shame. "Well mom did use to talk shit about y'all." I lied. BUT ONLY A LITTLE. She only used to talk shit about them when she was high on drugs. "What did she say? Give details." I started to fake tear up. "Y-You know, I don't really wanna talk about this right now. It's bad to talk ill of the dead."

He took a deep breath before getting up. "Goodnight. We'll eventually have to talk about this sooner or later." He turned off the lights. I pulled up the sheets and mumbled goodnight. But got up and went towards my backpack to get a lighter and my weed. 

Alessandro POV

I could tell he avoided the talk. That kid is stubborn like me but whiny like his mother. I walked into my office where some of the older boys were hanging out in. Marcello,Marco, Mateo, and Elio were in my office talking about Luciano while having a few drinks.

I let Elio have drinks because he's responsible with it. The 3 M's (Marcello,Marco, and Mateo) were old enough to drink.

I went into my office making the boys go quiet. I scoffed, "What are you guys saying about Luciano that it makes you go quiet all of a sudden?" Elio looked down. I smirked as I knew that Elio would tell me. 

"Go on Elio, speak. What were you guys talking about?" The other boys were glaring daggers at him. "Tell me or I will take away your car keys." He groaned. "Alright Jeez. They were talking about how Luciano has a high pitched voice. And now they think he's a girl." 

"Now what in the world do you think he's a girl? He probably just has his mother's height." I sighed. These boys are going to be the death of me. Marcello spoke up. "He looks like Bella and she was 2 years old when she was taken." He saw me giving him a look. "But you could be right. He could just be short."

Marco mutters. "Bella would also be the same age as Luciano this year." That got my attention. "Ok maybe you guys are right. I'll speak to him tomorrow." I got up from my desk. "Now get out and go sleep!"