Highschool.

Dream Pov.

If i could get rid of one thing in the world, it would be highschool. Not because im BAD at school, i get decent grades i just hate feeling like im growing up. I miss elementary and middle school when i had no worries or responsibilities. I can't complain though, surprisingly its better than being at home with my mom and my stupid step dad.

At least i have friends and football to look forward to.

It's currently Friday, and next week if the last week of school. Ever. I'm graduating exactly 7 days from now. Oh, how it makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm in my last class of the day, math. I wouldn't say i'm BAD at it, i'm just lazy.

~RRRRRINGGGG~

Finally.

The stupid school day is over, and now i just need to worry about our FINAL game tonight.

-time skip-

I walk into the locker room with my huge duffle bag. i set my bag down on the bench and i'm greated by my buddies sapnap and his boyfriend karl.

"DREAMY BOYYY" yells karl.

Sapnap wraps his arm around me, bringing my head down and ruffling my hair.

"So are you coming?" He asks.

"To where?" I ask, genuinely confused.

He rolls his eyes. "To the party??? I literally texted you last night AND this morning. you should have made up your mind by now."

Karl giggles.

"Sorry sap, I got busy." I say sarcastically annoyed.

"Too busy jerking off?" He laughs, nudging Karl. Karl giggles louder.

I roll my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up"

They laugh and go back to their spots to change.

Honestly, i have no reason NOT to go. It's not like i have anyone else to see. No girls like me. Well, no girls i LIKE, like me.

The team gets changed and waits to be introduced into the game. When we hear our names we all run, ripping the paper banner with our school's name and mascot on it.

We play a great game, we won. It was a close one, 12-10.

-time skip-

The whole team goes to a local diner to celebrate.

"So dream? What does the best QB in the state say?" Sapnap says. Obviously trying to butter me up.

I roll my eyes, smiling, shaking my head. Thats when I spot him. I see a boy my age sitting in a booth all my himself.

He's- actually really handsome. He has dark brown hair and the prettiest dark brown eyes. His skin is fair, and he looks to be shorter than me, but that's just me assuming, since we're both sitting down.

I lose myself looking at him. I look like i'm spaced out. I can barely breath, oh my god.

"Dream?"

He's eating so peacefully.

"Dream??"

I thought i was straight-

"DREAM"

I hear, snapping me back from my trance, to reality. I look at who was yelling at me, and it was sapnap.

"What the fuck are you looking at?"

He says, looking toward the direction i was looking. At this point, i don't want him to think i'm gay, which i fully support, but i've always only ever been interested in girls.

"NOTHING! What were you saying?"

He looks back at me and says "Oh! Soooo youre coming?"

I look at him and nod my head, smiling. "Fine, i'll go."

Him and Karl start cheering and clapping their hands together.

574 words.