Party.

Dream Pov.

(TW: alcohol use)

It's Saturday night. Sapnap is on his way to pick me up to take me to this party he's been so excited about.

I'm wearing a white tee-shirt, under my lettermen jacket, with blue light-wash jeans, and my hightop converse. I spray a little cologne around my neck and chest.

SAPNAP

i'm here

read

I grab my wallet and phone, and head out the door.

I close my front door, locking it since my mom and her husband aren't home. Sapnap honks his horn as soon as he sees me, and keeps honking it until i get in the car.

He's so annoying.

I get into the car and we drive to the house.

When we get off i hear loud music coming from the inside. Some people are out on the front lawn either making out, passed out, or just smoking cigarettes.

We walk into the house and there are people everywhere. Karl comes from the crowd and greets sapnap and i.

"HI GUYSSSS" Karl yells enthusiastically over the loud, booming music.

"HII" "HI KARL" We yell back.

"SAPNAP, COME MEET MY FRIEND TINA SHES SUPER NICE AND SHE WANTS YO FINALLY MEET YOU!"

"OKAY! SORRY DREA-" Sapnap yells before he's dragged away by Karl. I guess i don't mind. He can have his fun, but i don't really know anyone here so i decide to go to the kitchen, which is surprisingly empty, and grab a beer. I sit on one of the stools at the kitchen island.

That's when I see him again. He comes into the kitchen, gets a beer from the fridge and sits down at the island across from me.

"Hi." I say.

"Hi." He says back.

My heart flutters.

"What's your name?" I ask, taking a sip from my beer feeling a bit nervous.

"George! What's yours?" He says with a smile.

God. His smile is gorgeous. "I'm Dream." I say with a smile.

-time skip-

We're laughing.

"Well, yeah. I'm not sure what i like, i guess. I always thought i only liked girls but i saw you at the diner and i just forgot my name."

He listens attentively.

"Well, if you need clarity, i can give you some." He suggests in a rather teasing manner.

I raise my eyebrow. "and how do you suppose you'll do that?"

He takes my hand and my heart skips a beat. That was the first time we touched.

He drags me to the bathroom. I look around before entering with him, making sure no one was looking.

I close the bathroom door behind me and he runs his hand down my chest, to my abs. He looks up at me with his beautiful, innocent, puppy-dog eyes. I feel butterflies. He looks back straight ahead, looking at my chest, when i grab his chin and told his head up to look back at me. He wraps his arms around my neck and i bend down, slowly. We're inches away from each other. The tension is killing me. We keep inching closer to each other's faces, going back and forth between making eye contact, and looking at each other's lips. I let out a shaky breath.

He whispers "was that a good thing or a bad thing?"

I think for a moment before whispering back. "I think i just can't believe this is happening."

He smiles "you're such an idiot." He says before he pulls me closer, making our lips lock. The kiss was so passionate, i slip in my tongue. He accepts it and we start making out. I pick him up and sit him on the sink counter. I stand between his legs continuously making out with him. I wrap my arms around his body, feeling him up. My hands make their way under his shirt, rubbing his back. His arms are around my neck and tangled in my hair. I put one hand in his hair and the other still rubbing his bare back. I tug on his hair a little which makes a quiet whimper escape his mouth. This makes me breathe heavier and heavier. He takes his hands out of my hair and starts to unbuckle my belt and pants when we hear sirens outside.

We collect ourselves and run out the bathroom door to make our way out the back door. We run to my house and we are right outside my bedroom window.

"Well, i guess i'll see your later?" i say

"i hope so" he says with a cheeky grin.

I climb up to the window, and enter the room. Before closing it, I look back outside to see george smiling and waving goodbye.

"Bye George." I whisper-yell

"Bye Dream." He whisper-yells back up to me.

As i lay in bed i recount tonight. I think about the kiss. All i can think about is him, and his dazzling eyes.

824 words