𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸~

Still 3rd person pov:
Y/N woke up to a text from Billy. It had been sent 2 minutes ago. He was asking her to come get him from the jail. She sighed and got out of bed. She dressed in something 'naughy' underneath because she figured that's what he wanted. She left the house and got into her dad's car again, driving to the jail. He was waiting outside. He smiled at her and got in the car. "Hey, Princess." She looked down. "You should've been more careful." He grumbled. "Sure. I was fine." She sighed and started driving towards he house again. He put his hand on her thigh. "What's wrong Princess." She shifted. "Nothing." She turned on to her road. "Tell me." He squeezed her thigh tightly. "You had me worried okay!? Is that good enough for you?" He smirked, grabbing her chin to make her look at him. "Aww, my little princess was worried." He kissed her deeply. Then he got out of the car with her following. She opened the door and they both went in. She walked upstairs to her room. He stopped in her entry way, then ran up with her. He grabbed her hips and ran her into the wall. She looked up at him, blushing. "I need you." She blushed at his words. He pushed his lower body against her, and she could feel his bulge. He picked her up and kissed her, not breaking away until they were both on the floor in her room. He didn't wait for her to talk, just undressed the two and started pounding into her. She moaned loudly. He forced her to look in the mirror. "Like watching me ruin you, Slut?" She moaned loudly, barely able to make out words as he moved his hips in motion with hers. "Y-yes B-billy~ Ah!" Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as he found her sweet spot. He used her waist to push deeper into her. She felt him twitch inside her, then his pace slowed as he felt his high. She had already came, just before him. "Another round?" She was tired, but couldn't resist his tempting voice. "P-please?" He grinned. "I can't get up." Each time she tried her legs wobbled underneath her. He lifted her onto the bed and onto his lap, where she wasted no time to rock her hips back and forth. She looked down at Billy's face and realized she had him under her control in this position. And why not tease a murderer in bed? She lifted her hips and dropped them with each forward motion, making him groan loudly. "Fuck y/n~" She started going slower, making him twitch with each stroke. "Faster, please Princess?" She couldn't resist the pet name, and started moving faster on him. He put his hand on her hip and her thigh, and squeezed both as she tightened around him. She came, and so did he. She moaned out his name, and he was left speechless. He pulled her under and walked to her closet after getting his own clothes on. Then he brought her back a pair of shorts, and let her have his hoodie. "Will you stay?" He nodded. He slipped into the bed and slithered his arms around her waist. "You know, Sidney always had a crush on you. That's why she's been distant." You felt his grip on you tighten. "She'll never get me." She smiled and put her head on his chest. "We had a secret relationship for a year. But... she had a strict no underwear rule. But when I saw you, I couldn't handle myself. Neither could Stu. So I broke up with her." She didn't like that answer, but at the same time did. "Really? Sounds like you wanted her body." He growled into her ear. "No. I imagined a long relationship with her. But I imagined a perfect relationship with you. Your everything me and Stu ever wanted. But he can't get rid of Tatum. Yet." She wrapped her legs around him and didn't answer. She did fall asleep in his arms though.

___________

She woke up abruptly. Billy was still holding her, asleep. She tried getting out of his grasp. He had a tight grip. Then you remembered you didn't have school after the added curfews.. then you heard a knock. "Billy wake the hell up." He didn't move. She figured saying something would hot would work. "Daddy wake up~" His eyes shot open. "Your lucky I don't punish you for that."

"What? There's someone at my front door." He walked down the stairs right behind her. She looked through the peephole. "Its.... Randy?" Billy's tired expression quickly turned angry. He grabbed your waist. "Open the door y/n." She did as he said and opened the door. "What do you want randy?" He immediately noticed what she was wearing. "What the hell y/n? We broke up like 2 weeks ago!" She shrugged. "What? Can't blame me." Billy smiled at that. "Billy, your a fucking asshole and a murderer! I know it's you!"

"Blaming me just because I stole your girl? That's low, even for you Randy." He slammed the door in Randy's face. "Yours ours, y/n. Don't forget that." She blushed a deep red. "I know." Then about an hour later, another knock, this time Billy stayed in the living room. She opened the door. It was Stu. "Hi St-" She didn't get to finish her sentence before he pulled her into a rough kiss. And she didn't deny it. He pulled away and gave her an evil smirk. "What was that for!"

"For spending the night with Billy not me~"

".." She walked into the living room and sat down. Stu sat beside her and pulled her onto his lap. She looked at Billy. He noticed. "What? We gotta share." She giggled. Stu kissed her collarbone up to the sweet spot on her neck. She moaned a bit when he licked it. She moved to a Straddle position, and got comfy. She laid her head on his chest, and he held her close. She curled up like that, and fell asleep again. "She's like a little kitten." Sto cooed as he watched her sleep. "Our little princess." He smiled. "Oh, you know how I'm hosting a party next weekend?"

"Mhmm?"

"I'm done waiting for Tatum. I'm killing her at the party. And your killing Randy."

"...Perfect. I'm getting rid of him earlier. He came to her house earlier, and I don't know what he would've done if I wasn't right behind her." That made Stus lips curl into a scowl. "Get rid of him this weekend. And I wanna sleep with her tonight."

"Like sleeping or railing?"

"Sleeping! Asshole."

"Im going to take off then. Take care of her." Stu looked down the the sleeping girl in his arms. He kissed her forehead and kept watching the movie. She heard every word they said. But she wouldn't tell them that, yet. The movie finished, and he carried you up the stairs to your bedroom, where you woke up inbus arms as he carried you up. "Sorry. I'm sleeping here, by the way." She giggled. "I like when you guys sleep here." He chuckled. "I like sleeping with you." He whispered softly into her ear, his hot breath making her shiver. He placed her in the bed, then climbed in with her. She got on top of his chest, using him as a pillow. She felt him grab her ass lightly. "Mmm"

"What? You like that?" She looked up and nodded. He grabbed it again, tighter this time. "Mmm~" He grabbed it again just to tease her. This time, massaging it a bit. "That feels good~" He let out an evil giggle. "So you like when I touch your ass? Thanks for the information~" She knew know she shouldn't of moaned, now he knew her weakness. "Well goodnight my little Princess." His arms went limp around her back and his snoring made it obvious he fell asleep. Her arms slithered up his chest to around his neck and she fell asleep.