𖥻 EXILE

"i think i've seen this film before, and i didn't like the ending"

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

PETER WALKED UP THE STAIRS OF HIS APARTMENT, ready to face whatever his punishment from his aunt would be, he envied riley since she got to skip out on the lecture.

he unlocked the door as he walked in and saw may sitting there waiting for him.

"where's riley?" she asked.

"mr stark wanted to speak with her," he said, sniffling.

"peter where we're you? cut the bullshit. i know you and riley snuck out of detention, i know you two weren't at the decathalon, what's going on? peter you have to be honest with me, are you guys having sex? you're fifteen! i would atleast like to know."

"wha- no may we are definitely not having sex. it's not like that with me and her." he protested.
"we-we lost the stark internship. we screwed up."

"oh peter, i'm so sorry." mays face immediately fell, feeling pity for the two teens.

meanwhile back in the car, riley sat there in pure shock, she couldn't believe her father, the man who left her all those years ago, was the infamous tony stark. most of all why would he marry someone like her mother? were they ever even married..?

tony cleared his voice, "riley, i know you're not too thrilled about this, but the DNA tests match up perfectly, and honestly, i do remember your mother. marissa harding. she was beautiful, i loved her, but one day she had disappeared, i didn't know i had a daughter, and i didn't know it was you."

all this information came crumbling down on riley, she couldn't believe it. tears brimmed in her eyes, "what?" she said, her voice barley above a whisper.

"riley look at me, i know this is probably
hard for you to take in but, look on the bright side, you're not an orphan!"

riley looked up at him, she let out a laugh, "what the actual fuck?" she said.

"riley—" he tried

"no you don't get to do that. you don't get to play the good guy card, you don't need to 'save me' i- i had to suffer with her for all those years, she wouldn't tell me anything about my father, who he was, where he lived, if he was even alive, just for him to end up being you."

"look, you don't have to trust me or open up to me right away, i've known for a few days, i didn't want to accept it at first, but riley you're great, i'm glad you're my daughter. you don't have to sleep at the tower if you're not comfortable with that, but i do have to get legal custody." he comforted.

"no no it's fine yeah... i'll sleep at the tower." she told him, still mad.

once they reached the compound, tony showed her the room she would be staying in, it was all a foreign feeling to riley. her room was huge, she felt uncomfortable, she'd never been in a place that big,