The World I Know

Years after the war between Rafal and the school and the fight for Camelots throne, when  Agatha and Tedros were reigning Camelot with peace, when Sophie and Hort were ruling Neverland finally taking it back from Peter Pan who kidnapped children and claim the land for himself, when The Coven were bringing law and order to The Woods there were two deans who were living their happily ever after and nevermore with three wonderful children.

Clarissa Dovey and Lady Lesso achieved  managing the school for good and evil together without a school master. A lot had changed since the bitter days of war. Professor Anemone was promoted to History Department again. Beautification was  a Never lesson now. Evil won as much as good. The whole Woods and beyond was in balance. The old School Masters tower was now a home to  the school deans and their three beautiful children. 

Their eldest child Theodore. A 15 years old Ever boy with the kindest of the hearts and the most magnificent smile you can ever see. A blond boy with a light black skin and brown eyes. Top of his classes. The winner of the last Trail by Tale and the Circus of Talents. Favourite of the teachers and the students.

 Favourite of the teachers and the students

Their middle child Anabella. A 12 years old Ever girl. Kind, compassionate, helpful, modest (unlike her brother) and gorgeous. A girl with golden curls and warm green eyes complementing her beautiful black skin. A good, hardworking student with a tendency to romance and drama. Who can't wait to find her true love.

 Who can't wait to find her true love

Their youngest child Rowena. A 6 years old girl who is not going to school yet but surely a trouble in the arse. A girl with ginger hair with a bit of gold and emerald eyes, her skin chocolate bitter on contrary to her soul. A soul so violent, so hot but not bitter at all. A troublemaker who unlocked her magic without her parents approval who stabbed a teacher (Bilious Manley) who she insists is her nemesis with a fork. 

So as you can see everything was going well

So as you can see everything was going well. Was it really though? Because if fairytales has one thing to teach us, it is that nothing is as it seems.

One morning no different than another Rowena  woke up in her room. She was still trying to get used to her sister being gone now that she was in the dorms of the school for good. When Rowena woke up she didn't get out of bed, instead she looked at the ceiling.

Her loneliness enveloped her. Now that they were in school her sister and brother stopped playing games with her. Her mommy  (Clarissa) played with her as much as she could but being a dean was a lot of work. Her mama (Leonora) was attacked at the end of the last school year by a student who was later expelled and the attack made her leg worse, she wasn't able to walk for a while. Now she was better but she couldn't run and play with Rowena anymore although she was never a runner to begin with. Her aunt Emma played with her but wasn't enough either. She loved to play with his uncle Andre (her aunt Emma's husband) but he was not in the school most of the time because of his job. There were no one in Rowena's age in the school.

 One time a noble family whose name she didn't remembered had come to school for good for a place to rest in their jounery. They had a son her age. She didn't like him very much though because when she wanted to play swords with him he said girls weren't supposed to play with swords. Such nonsense! She kicked him in the nuts for that. Her mommy got really mad and told her to apologize but she didn't want to and her mama told her she didn't have to because the boy deserved it for being stupid. At the end she went to him and said that if he kissed her she would apologize and he said no because she didn't look like what a proper girl should like so she kicked him in the nuts again.  Both of her mothers got mad this time. But she didn't meant ill. She just wondered what all this fuss was about kissing. Why was it so important. She imagined it to be like eating a thousand chocolate cakes at the same time. 

Rowena missed old times when they would all play together, when her mommy would be the princess her wicked witch mama kidnapped and she would be her prince charming and save her. When her brother would take her to his shoulders and run in the gardens of the school, she would feel like she was flying. When her sister would take her and they would go to the cafeteria and sneak into the kitchen to eat chocolate cake, she would always try to put salt into Professor Manley's cake and she would tell the pots to give it to him on the dinner. Now old days were behind and new days were ahead. Scary new days.

Rowena was a Never. She knew it in her heart and so did everyone. Her mama was excited because she was the only other Never in the family. Theodore was a brilliant Ever and so was Anabella which made her mama really mad. She loved his son and daughter but she was upset they were such goody two shoes. Just like her mommy was upset that Rowena was such a bad kid. Whenever she made mischief her mommy would be mad, worse disappointed. Rowenna always felt like her mommy was ashamed of her. She knew she loved her but she also always knew she would be more happy and love her more if she was an Ever. But then her mama would be so alone. Her sister, brother and mommy loved to be kind and talk about their feelings but Rowena was never good with words and so wasn't her mama. They liked to punch things when they were sad and her mama had difficulties saying I love you and such things and hugging them infront of people, this always made her sister very sad but Rowena understood her mama. She was afraid people would think she was a softy and that made her insecure. Her mama taught her to be tough so she would protect her family when the day come. Evers were such softies after all.  

She got up from the bed and went to her mothers bedroom. She went to her mommy's side because she didn't wanted to hurt her mama's leg like the last time. When she nudged Clarissa so she would make room for her Clarissa woke up and saw the tears on her daughters cheeks. "Owh honey what happened?" she asked making room for her. She climbed to bed and said: "I saw a nightmare mommy." Clarissa caressed her cheek. "Darling it was just a nightmare. I am here so no one can hurt you understood?" "Yes, mommy." she said. Clarissa gave her a kiss on her chubby cheeks and hug her. When Rowena tried to fall asleep she thought: 'Is it what it is then? The world I know is a nightmare. Well tomorrow I am gonna change that. I am gonna kick the world from its bottom so it will know who the boss is, it will pay for making me sad.'