Mommy Issues

There is this misbelief that evil must look ugly. They say all witches are with a face that could stop a clock, but hadn't been the Evil Queen fairest of them all before Snow White was born? They say everything that comes from evil looks gory, but wasn't it the promise of a heaven like future that Ursula vowed Ariel that made her sign the contract? Wasn't it the brightness of the hope, hope born from an evil magic that led Rowena to do a blood spell. A blood spell that proved again that evil can be as beatiful as good, if not more. 

Rowena felt a breeze enveloping her. It was like a warm hug that felt so familiar coming from something so foreigner. Her eyes were closed, yet she could see a bright red light that was so heavy and so light at the same time. That was the most beatiful thing she has ever seen ( or not seen). She felt so peaceful, so safe.

Her siblings however were anything but safe or peaceful. They felt like they were falling, falling from a hill so high that it can reach the sky and the beyond, whereas Rowena felt like she was flying. Anabella was afraid to open her eyes, screaming her lungs out as she heard whispers which she couldn't identify but felt familiar. 

Theodore however were braver than her sister. He opened his eyes, and all the braveness flew away from his body. Huge shadowes were eveywhere, fighting, screaming without voices which made his ears ring. Dancing in the darkness with their harsh movements. Theodore who opened his eyes to find his sisters closed his eyes when he couldn't find them. He would be afraid for them but all he could think about were shadowes. Shadowes that were everywhere giving him no room to escape. 

Seconds later, (or was it an eternity) everything suddenly stopped. Theodore didn't attempted to open his eyes again. It was Rowena this time who dared. When Rowena opened her eyes, first thing she saw was her older brother and sister hugging her tightly like they attempted to protect her from some kind of danger. Rowena opened her arms pushing them away which made them open their eyes. When they recede Rowena saw an office where their living room used to be. Two desks. One was a table from birch wood, on it there were colorful pens and notepapers, an hourglass and some books. 'Mommy's hourglass!' thought Rowena. Then she looked at the other desk. Oak and with a dark aura. This must be her mothers' shared office before they got married and moved to the School Masters tower. The spell worked, but why did they end up here?

Rowena felt a firm hand in her shoulder. When the hand made her turn Rowena saw her brother's angry and concerned face. "Rowena what did you do?" He yelled. 'Strange.' Rowena thought. Her brother didn't usually yelled. "Did we come back in time." Her sister asked, her eyes scanning the room with fear. "I SAID WHAT DID YOU DO?" yelled Theodore which made both her sisters terrified. "Don't yell at her like that." said Anabella and put her hand to Rowena's other shoulder, coming close to her. Theodore took a deep breathe, coming to the realisation of what he did. Then he started to speak calmly. "Rowena what was that spell, did you cast it?" "Yes." Rowena said proudly. "Why would you do that? Do you know what you did probably was  blood magic? You put all of us in a grand danger and for what, because nobody wanted to play with you?" Anabella asked angry in the inside but calm on the outside. Rowena on the other hand showed no effort to hide her fury. "You would't understand it. Your life is perfect. And why do you even care? You were already gonna leave us for that STUPID prince  Oppo or whatever the hell his name is and you were gonna marry him and you were gonna go live in a castle in a very very far away kingdom and you were NEVER GONNA SEE US AGAIN." She yelled, tears coming down on her chubby cheeks. Rowena didn't undertstand why her sister only started to care now when it was time to yell at her. 'Maybe she is not gonna leave us just because she loves that stupid boy, maybe she hates me too.' Rowena thought. Rowena knew her big sister was angry at her mama because her mama liked her better as a result of Rowena being a never just like her mommy loved her sister and brother more. Maybe she was angry at Rowena for being born too.