Descendancety Test

Rowena was looking at her mama's emerald eyes as Lesso was doing the same. She thought that to be a staring contest so her mama would see that she was up for the challange, that she was strong therefor she was worthy of her attention. Lesso on the other hand thought... she didn't know what she thought what to think. What could one think in a situation like this?

The older siblings acted towards their mother instictually but was stoped by the evil teachers who prepared their fingerglows. Anabella was looking at her mother with concern while her brother was looking at the evil teachers with eyes he intented to be calming however was uncharacteristically angry. "Please we are not gonna hurt her, we are not here to hurt anyone, for the Storian's sake we are not even here willingly, we just want to go home." said Anabella with worry and panic in her voice. 

"How are we suppose to trust you? You suddenly appeared in the School Masters Tower and hid there secretly until we catched you, then you came to us with the craziest story ever." said Princess Uma. 

"We weren't hiding, we were just trying to understand the situation. When we entered to our living room with my sister because we saw a light in the color of our sisters finger glow, we were suddenly in a spell we didn't even knew about so we tried to understand what was going on. In fact we still don't know what the spell is about." explained Theodore. After that some of the eyes shifted to Rowena who still thought that she was in a staring contest with her mama although both of them already blinked, and the other eyes were on Theodore who said something impossible.

"Six years olds can't have finger glows." said Sheeba Sheeks matter of factly. "The only one we know with a finger glow that wasn't a student was Rhian." she said distrustfully. With the mention of the Rafal's child Lady Lesso turned her head to Theodore.

"I WON!" screamed little Rowena who was proud to win against her mama, but when all the eyes turned to her, including her mommys eyes which were moving slowly, she felt caught. She cleaned her throat and then in a soft voice, like it would make her less guilty, said: "I might have steal mama's key to open it." "Again!" said Theodore with annoyance. "Rowena how many times does mom needs to tell you that you can't open your finger glow without their permission. You are too young to have a finger glow. Look where unsupervised magic brought us to." lectured Anabella. Rowena rolled her eyes.

"ARE WE SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE THAT!" yelled Castor. "Well, believe THAT!" Rowena yelled back as she tried and glowed her finger just a little bit. That silenced Castor and everyone else. It was violate, just like her mama's.

"So it is true then, you are the children of Lady Lesso and..." Princess Uma couldn't finish her sentence since she was just near Clarissa Dovey.

"That is impossible." said Lady Lesso. "They can't be my children. I will never have children again." "AGAIN!" yelled the three children who were not aware of their long gone brother. "What do you mean 'again', I am your first child, we don't have one older than me." said Theodore in schock. He and his sisters would be on schock for longer if it wasn't for Lady Lesso's glowing finger pointed right at them. "These are all lies. Know tell me the truth or you will spend the rest of your lifes sitting in a pot as a plant." "Lady Lesso!" Clarissa yelled in panic as she rose to her feet.

"Red stop it! How impossible and absurd they story may seem there is no plot holes, anything we can accuse them of lying." said Emma Anemone also in panic, thinking that the Evil Dean might do something vile out of fear. "A good lie may not have any plot holes. Their looks may be a  disguse spell or a the potion to switch genders. And they have not given an actual proof to us about their story. And there is no way a six years old can do a spell to travel in time even with Rafal's books." The teachers who before started to believe the siblings story were now skeptical, covinced by Lady Lesso's reasoning.