Chapter IV

QUESH

As the freighter pulls in for a landing, Kay hands out toxin and gas filtering masks to Adaya and Jaxis

"What's this for?" Adaya examines the mask.

"Quesh's atmosphere isn't exactly organics friendly." Says Kay. "Without it, you'll choke before you reach the fortress."

"Got it." She puts on the mask and Jaxis does the same. The trio exit the Fearless and line up against the outer wall of Raskurro's Fortress, hiding from the guards at the gates.

"How do we get in?" Kay asks.

"Adaya, any ideas?" Jaxis asks.

"Why me?" Asks the Jedi.

"The lightsaber." Jaxis points out.

"I'm not just going to go in there and start stabbing people!" Adaya says. "Jedi act in self defense but we can't just start attacking unprovoked."

Jaxis scoffs. "Jedi, what are you good for? Can't you figure something out?"

"Watch and learn..." She says, breaking away to approach the guards.

"Wait!" Says Kay, but she's already been spotted.

"Get lost, schutta! Unless you wanna end up as Ms. Raskurro for the evenin', ha!" Says the guard.

Adaya calms her breathing and stares deeply into the man's eyes. "You want to let me through, and then you'll forget about me."

"I want to let you through...then, I'll forget about you..." The guard opens the gates and Adaya passes through, Jaxis and Kay jogging up behind her as the trio enters Raskurro's fortress. They sneak into the common area and maneuver around the guards within the complex, progressing into a secluded area. The trio sneak up behind patrolling guards and incapacitate them, stripping them of their uniforms and hiding them in a cargo locker.

The group disguise themselves as guards and enter Raskurro's lounge, but he was absent. Alien and droid waiters bring drinks to customers as girls dance to cantina tunes.

 Alien and droid waiters bring drinks to customers as girls dance to cantina tunes