Chapter V

Darth Baras' Harrower Class Dreadnought looms over the Republic prison planet, Belsavis, as the Empire prepares their approach

Darth Baras' Harrower Class Dreadnought looms over the Republic prison planet, Belsavis, as the Empire prepares their approach. Commander Rhyso works frantically, pressing buttons on a terminal as Baras enters the bridge. "Everything's coming along according to plan, my lord. We'll capture the traitor before he tells those Republic dogs anything."

"You better be correct about that, for your sake. If you fail me now, there will be no forgiveness, no more chances." Says Darth Baras. "You've whittled away at my patience and we can't risk the plans for my Anti-Jedi Troopers falling into enemy hands. Am I understood?"

"Affirmative, sir." Commander Rhyso stops working on the terminal and walks over to some officers, giving them their orders. The bridge door opens and Darth Vargus enters with a smug grin on his face.

"A prison break, Baras? Don't you have more important matters than freeing a foolish Sith who was captured in battle?" Asks Vargus.

"I have my reasons you shortsighted halfwit." Baras gazes at the planet.

"I'm the shortsighted one? Even for you, that's an absurd lapse of judgement." Darth Vargus walks up next to Baras and stares out the same window.

"Why must you pester me? This operation does not concern you." Baras turns his head to look at Vargus.

"Call it curiosity. Or perhaps, I wish to sabotage you!" Vargus laughs.

"Interfere and I will not hesitate to strike you down where you stand." Baras warns.

"Relax. I don't care about you enough to get involved in your little pursuits." Darth Vargus turns away. "Besides, I've got my own affairs elsewhere."

Darth Baras watches him as he departs. "Foolish Vargus...you reek of treachery." He places his hand on his lightsaber, scowling beneath his mask.

" He places his hand on his lightsaber, scowling beneath his mask