Part IV: Crazy Talk

Mr. Lyons and Lilith walked over to Lilith's house, which was to the left of Mr. Lyon's place. As they approached the front door, the old man gave Lilith an encouraging pat on the shoulder.
  "We are going to show her the letter and, if necessary, convince her by showing her that these sorts of powers are real." Mr. Lyons looked Lilith in the eyes. "We must try to convince her that you have to go." Lilith nodded and stepped up on the porch, opening (and holding open) the front door, stepping inside with Mr. Lyons right behind her.
  "Lilith!" Ms. Paisley exclaimed, coming to the front door. She had a happy expression on her face, like she was excited to see Lilith. "I made us some..." she paused. "Uhm... what is Mr. Lyons doing here?" She asked Lilith, then turned to the old man. "Is something wrong? Are you both okay?"
  Mr. Lyons straightened his coat before speaking. "Ms. Paisley, nice to see you. Nothing is wrong, only me and Lilith had something quite important to tell you." He smiled, looking very genuine. "If you would please take a seat, it's rather a lot to take in."

"So... you're telling me that Lilith..." she pointed at Lilith, having a confused look on her face, trying to piece this all together. "Is a... witch?"
  "Yes ma'am. I know it is all a shock and may not even seem real, but it surely is." Mr. Lyons said, having a very patient look on his face. "You must know because the guardian of the student must be aware that their child is attending Hogwarts. However, nobody else who is a Muggle may hear this news. It may be exciting, but nobody else can know." He said, sipping the tea Ms. Paisley made for the three. Mr. Lyons rather liked Ms. Paisley's tea.
  "What's a Muggle?" Ms. Paisley asked.
  "A non-magical individual." The old man said simply.
  "Oh... so... I'm supposed to just... send Lilith off to a school in Scotland I know nothing about? Would she be able to contact me from her phone?" She asked, her expression growing more and more worrisome.
  "Unfortunately, no. Electronics do not work at Hogwarts. But she can send you post by owl. Considering she would be going to school in a different continent, it could take a week or two to get here." Mr. Lyons simply replied.
  Ms. Paisley nodded, taking this all in. She seemed to be thinking very deeply about this, considering whether or not she should go.
  "I will only let her go if... if I can go to London as well." Ms. Paisley seemed unsure of this, but continued anyhow. "I can buy a house there, so the... owls will be quicker. And you would be welcome to come along." She added, looking at Mr. Lyons.
  Mr. Lyons looked stunned; he didn't expect her to accept it that well, let alone her saying she would move halfway across the world just to be closer to Lilith as she went to school. And for her to invite him to come along was even more unexpected. But he still nodded.
  "Very well, then. We can arrange for you to come to London. But considering it is July twelfth, we need to hurry. I am sure a few of my friends would be more than willing to conjure up a convincing Visa for the both of you, so it should be no problem." He looked at Ms. Paisley. He had a sincere and worried look on his face. "Are you absolutely sure this is what you want to do?" He looked Ms. Paisley right in the eyes, hoping she'd remain calm.
  She seemed to think it through for a minute, then nodded. "Of course." She smiled and looked over at Lilith. "Anything for my daughter."

By July twenty-second, Ms. Paisley sold nearly all of the furniture in the house and quickly auctioned off the house for a hefty price which would be useful in getting a new house in London. On the twenty-fifth, Ms. Paisley, Lilith, and Mr. Lyons were all in the airport with their new passports and fake Visas. Their flight was at four p.m., but they got there around noon so they could relax before they went ahead to their next stop, London.
  Lilith had a hard time sitting still. Although she was going have to leave Delilah behind (though they had agreed to text constantly, which was already happening), she was extremely excited and anxious to go. 
  "You okay, Lilith?" Ms. Paisley asked, looking up from her magazine about the lastest gossip about the richest of celebrities.
  "Yeah. Just..." Lilith didn't know how to summarize it all simply. There were so many thoughts going through her head. Some still being shocked at her discovery of her being a witch, others sad to leave her whole normal life behind her. But all she said was, "I'm excited to live in London."