Part V: Big Ben

Lilith gasped when she exited the airport and walked onto London streets for the first time. A lot of the buildings were older-looking than the ones in Ohio. Then again, they seemed to take a lot better care of the buildings here.
  "Wow... this is wonderful..." Ms. Paisley said, admiring their view of Big Ben. Mr. Lyons smiled, taking everything in. As soon as they touched down, they used Mr. Lyons' owl to send a letter back to Hogwarts, announcing that Lilith would gladly attend the school.
  Luckily, Ms. Paisley already bought a house online. They asked one of the people on the street where the house was, and they were quickly on their way. It was a cozy house that was sandwiched between two others. It said it was number thirteen Grimmauld place. The strange thing was, it was right next to number eleven. There was no twelve. They shrugged it off and went inside the house.
  It was quite spacious for being a small home, and Ms. Paisley convinced the previous owners to let her buy it fully furnished so they would have places to sleep. The furniture was a bit outdated, but it was better than nothing.
  "So... do we just wait here until the term starts and I go on platform... you said nine and three-quarters?" Lilith asked the old man, knowing it was a bit of a silly question.
  "Not entirely." Mr. Lyons responded, sitting down on the corduroy sofa in the living room. "We will have to take you to Diagon alley to get your school supplies. Of course, I will take you both there." He smiled, looking at Ms. Paisley, then back to Lilith. "We needn't go now; let's enjoy simple London life for a little while. I lived in Scotland up until I moved to the states, so it is quite a bit different."
  Lilith walked around the house for a bit. She saw that they had electric kettles here, which was perfect for making her tea. The dining room table had cute little flowers on it which, come to find out, were fake. She went upstairs and looked around at her room. It was quite small, but had a quilt on the bed. It must've been a sort of guest room, because it was quite simple, with few decorations. Although she knew she would quickly make it her own. Now all she had to wait for was to go to Hogwarts. But it would be awhile. But she was fine with waiting.